-4-

When I woke the next morning everyone else was already up and no where in sight. Jumped up and started running around like a maniac trying to find them. I eventually ran into what I assumed was a wall and was nocked on my butt. "Hey munchkin what are ya doin" the wall asked, I looked up and realized it wasn't a wall it was my brother. "I-i though you left me" I whimpered "Jodi you know I would never leave you, now come one we're close to finding a way out of this place" he said calmly.

He lead me in to the big room which is where all of the supplies was. I saw all of the other Gladers trying to pry open a metal door. When we heard something like a crack or pop of metal. "HEY MINHO I THINK WE CRACKED THE DOOR" Frypan yelled. "Okay Jodi stay here I'll be right back" Minho said. I plopped down on the floor and sat criss cross waiting for him. A few seconds later I heard another crack then another. Then the Gladers started gathering up the supplies. Minho ran over to me and put me on top of his shoulders then he as well grabbed some supplies.

I soon came to figure out that they got the door opened and we were heading out into the mysterious beyond.

Okay sorry for the short chapter but I didn't really feel like updating but it was for you guys😊 so make sure to leave a like. Also I have another question which I will leave up to you guys

-should Jade and Jodi have telepathy?-