Chapter 12

Y/N POV:

"I'm Y/N, who the fuck are you?" I ask with a raised brow. I am trying not to loose my cool. "And what do you mean 'Your Girl'?" I finish slightly confused.

"Lauren. My girlfriend." He says annoyed.

'Hold the fucking phone. Lauren has a fucking boyfriend! What the fuck?'

"Your her boyfriend?" I question him totally confused.

"Yes." He replied. "Where is Lauren?" He asks now pushing past me.

"She's out back by the pool." I state rolling my eyes.

He heads to the back door and walks outside. I follow behind him sliding the door closed behind me. I watch as he storms up to the green eyed Cuban girl on the sun lounger.

"Who the Fuck is that Lauren? Is that the reason you haven't answers my messages or calls the past few days? Where you to busy fucking her?" He questions her with anger laced in his tone as he points at me.

She sits up. "You have no fucking right Zayn, none what so ever. Not after what YOU did." She spits back now standing up.

"What are you talking about?" He ask getting closer to her.

I approach slowly. Dylan gets out of the pool and stands next to me.

"You know what you did, I shouldn't have to remind you." She yelled getting angry.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't done anything." He defends. "But you on the other hand, I know you did that." He fired back pointing toward my neck. 'Shit.' "I know that you made that mark on her neck."

She stands and quirks her brow. "And how the fuck do you know I did that shit? What make you so sure of it?" She challenges placing her hands on her hips.

"Because I know. You have left marks on me like that. Don't be fucking dumb Lauren. You're to smart for that shit."  He yells.

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms in front of her chest. "Whatever, that proves nothing."

He scoffs. "You know what!" He says throwing his hands up. "Fuck you Lauren!" He says turning away from her, heading in our direction.

"Ha, that's funny." She laughs. "We're over Zayn! Go fuck that blond puta I saw you with last Friday night!"

He reaches us and now he is beyond pissed. Before I had time to react he punches me in the face causing me to fall on my ass. I hear Lauren gasp and she rushes to my side.

Dylan grabs him by the shoulder and punches him back. Causing him to stumble but he stays on his feet. Zany swings back but Dylan ducks it and hits him with a right hook in the jaw. Zayn falls to the ground and puts his hand to his jaw than stands back up.

"I'm going to make you wish you didn't do that asshole!" She spat at Dylan and stood to he feet. He swung at him and missed again.

Dylan threw another punch hitting him square on the nose causing it to bleed.

The dark haired boys hands flew to his nosed feeling the blood flow from it. He looked at D, then to me. "This isn't over." He said as he stormed off.