Chapter 10: Part 3

Camila's POV:

I was standing in front of Y/N. "I apologize in advance if I suck, but I have never done this before." I says playing with my fingers out of pure nervousness.

"It's okay, I'm sure you'll do fine." She replied giving me a small encouraging smile, which I return and bite my lip.

Body Party by Ciara, starts blasting through the speakers and for some reason all the nervousness was replaced with a sudden surge of confidence. I looked down at Y/N with a seductive glint in my eye and I heard her gulp. She was now the nervous one and it made me smirk and bite my lip.

I walks past her and take my right hand and trail my fingertips up her right arm until I'm standing behind her. I place my other hand on her left shoulder and pushed my hands down the front of her body. Feeling the toned flesh beneath her shirt. Now leaning forward I ghosted my lips over her check and down to her neck. I can feel the goosebumps as they rise on her skin under the delicate touch of my lips.

I pull my hands back up to her shoulders lightly scratching at the cloth beneath my nails. I leave a light kiss on her neck, and walk back in front of her from her left side and lightly graze my the fingertips of my right hand around the top of her back down to her left forearm. I look down at her and bite my lip as she opens her eyes.

I straddle her and she tenses up under me as I slowly starts to grid on her. I then lean in next to her ear and just above a whisper breathe out, "Relax baby." I let my lips graze her ear as I pull back a bit and grid down with more pressure than before, keeping a steady pace along with the music. I take her hands in mine and place them on my upper thighs.

I move my hands so they are now wrapped around Y/N's neck. I roll my hips into hers again and this time I start to feel something pushing against my core turning me on. So I do this again and I see her eyes close and hands grip my thighs firmly pulling me further into her. My breath hitches in throat  just before I let out a small moan. I place my head on Y/N's taking one of my hands from around her neck to move one of hers to my ass. I move my hand back up to her neck and we lock eyes. I see that her eyes are now much darker than before. She pulls me in closer and moves her hips to meet mine I can feel myself getting wetter with each movement.

I let out a loud moan and breathe out a quick, "Fuck it." I bring her face to meet mine, kissing her roughly. She kisses me back but takes control of our kiss. She slides her tongue across my bottom lip and I grant her permission to enter, our tongues battle for dominance but hers wins. So I lean in more to deepen the kiss. Now I feel something significantly larger and firm pressing against my core than what I felt before.

Y/N pulls back from the kiss and I let out a small whine. At this point the music has stoped and everyone is staring at us with their mouths agape. Dinah is the first to speak up. "Damn Karla!" She said in amazement. "I didn't know you had it in you." She finished and started clapping joined in by everyone else, except for Lauren, that is.

Out of embarrassment I turn and hide my face in the crook of Y/N's neck. I feel her wrap her arms around me and started to rubbing my back.

I heard a door slam, causing me to jump a bit. "Hey, you okay?" Y/N whispers into my ear. I just shake my head no. "What's wrong?" She asks in a concerned whisper. Again I shake my head no. "Cami if you don't tell me I can't fix it." She says as She runs her fingers through my hair relaxing me. I pull my head off her shoulder and look her in the eyes.

"That was my first kiss." I  said in a sad sort of embarrassed tone. She didn't say anything, so I got up and rush off, opening the sliding glass door to exit into the back yard.

With hot tears streaming down my face staining my checks I make my way over to one of the pool chair facing away from the house.

'Why didn't she say anything? Am I a terrible kisser? Did I do something wrong?' All these questions buzzing around in my head I didn't notice someone had sat down next to me. I wipe away some tears and look up to see who it was. "D-dinah?"

"Hey. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have dared you to do that." She said as she hands me a towel that she grabbed off the patio table.

"I-it's not y-your fault." I said through my sniffles. "I-I just d-don't know what came over me. I have never felt like that before." I said not exactly sure what I was feeling.

"WHAT!?! You're telling me you've never been horny and wanted to just rip someone's clothes off?" She said shocked, as my eyes opened wide.

"Dinah! Quiet down you'll wake the neighbors." I said shushing her.

"Okay fine, but don't shush me Walz. You know I don't like to be shushed. And you didn't answer my questing." She finished with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, no. I have never even kissed anyone until just now." I replied as I hung my head.

"Really? Y/N was your first kiss? Well that's better than mine was." She responded "How was it? Was she good? It looked hot." She asked.

"Well." I said nervously, playing with hem of my shirt. "She is an amazing kisser but I don't know, what if she thinks I was terrible?" I Replied in a hushed tone.

"From the looks of it, I think she liked it too. Like a lot." The Tongan said as she playfully nudged me with her shoulder and wiggled her eyebrows.

I furrow mine in response, "What makes you think that?" I ask curiously.

"Umm, lets see." She said tapping her chin. "She was definitely grinding back into you, plus she kissed you back, and not to mention I'm pretty sure she has a dick cus she definitely had a boner." She said matter-of-factly.

I didn't know what to say after that. "You might be right."

"Dawg, trust me I know I am, I was watching the two of you basically have sex on that chair. I know" she said and flipped her hair making me laugh.

"Okay fine, but I will talk to her tomorrow. I'm tired and I am going to go home tonight. I'm going to ask Ally for a ride." I say standing up and walking back to the house.

"Yeah, I'm going to go home too." She says following me back into the house.

I enter the house and walk up to Ally, Normani, and Dylan. "Hey Ally would you have able to give me a ride home?"

"Yeah, of course. I was about to head out myself. Anyone else need a ride."

"Yeah, me." Dinah and Normani said in unison.

"Alright, I'm ready when y'all are." Ally replied.

We all grabbed our stuff and headed out the door to get into Ally's car. We got in the car, and I began to feel tired form the amount of alcohol I had consumed. As soon as we started down the street I laid my head on Dinah's shoulder and fell asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/N: Hey lovelies, this is basically the last chapter but through Camila's eyes. Next chapter may have some drama....😉 be prepared.

Until next time ❤️
-Tj