Mabel riding academy

My mom shook me awake. We were in the car, parked in a parking lot. I was asleep because I stayed awake the entire night before. One thought kept going through my racing mind: I made It.  " Were here, Ash." A smile sprung onto my face. I couldn't help it. I jumped out of the car, looking around. Pristine white pavement was bordered by hedges and flowers. I took a circle. I saw a long row of barns face to face with arenas. The dorm rooms were behind each barn. Each team got their own barn, dorm, and arena. There were five girls and boys on each team. I pulled out my phone and read the text to make sure of what team I was on. Galway. I think that all of the dorms were named after places around the world. Galway fit for me because I was born in Ireland, and raised there until the ripe old age of 9. Then we moved to America and sold our house. And now, seven years later, I am moving again. Without my parents to help me. I grabbed my luggage and hugged both of my parents. " Ill see you on soon! Text me." " Well face time you every week," my dad said smiling. They drove away, and I waved as they went. I took a moment to collect myself before walking to a map. It said my that Galway was the fifth building down. I walked past a girl leading her tall bay horse into Madison. Then I was outside of Galway's stables. I walked through the pavement bordered my large red and white roses and reached the dorms. Then I stepped in. I looked around the air conditioned room, seeing a comfortable looking leather couch with a lot of fuzzy blankets on it, a large TV infront of it, a kitchen that had bookshelves crammed full and cabinets full of cutlery and silverware everywhere, and a refrigerator, and an island in the middle. Then a voice made me jump. " Hi, you must be Ashley. I watched your competition for the scholarship on TV. Iv'e never seen a rider as good as you before!" I turned around and saw a girl with intense blue eyes and blonde hair. She had perfect teeth and skin. "I- yeah I'm Ashley. It's nice to meet you!" I shook the girls hand. " Im juniper, your roommate!" I smiled." well, I'd better go set up my bed." "Let me help you with that!" She took my one of my two bags and showed me to our new place . We went up to the third floor. " We get this entire floor all to ourselves." I looked around. It was breathtaking. The wall across from me was covered in pictures of black and white animals, loons, polar bears, a Frisian, and about fifty more. Underneath them was a clean black leather couch, with wooden coffee table infront of it. There was a fluffy sheepskin carpet to keep our feet warm under the table. The floor was a light wood. I looked over to see a door to a small bathroom with mint walls. It had white trimming, and a neat royal blue carpet with gold and silver thread running through it. It was laying on the cool white tiles that perfectly matched the white sink with a silver fosit. Across from the toilet there was one large black and white photo of a killer whale. The whole place was stunning. "Woah... This is .... It's so pretty!" Juniper Smiled," Thanks! Im here for cooking, but I want to be an interior designer." "You already are!" I said,raising my eyebrows. "Thanks! Your bedroom is at the end of the hall" she said, pointing to the hallway past the bathroom. I walked down it, turning into the last room. It had a carpeted floor, royal blue walls, a bed and a desk. Near the desk there was a place for me to clean my tack. I made the bed with my most comfortable blankets, finishing of with a new and soft gold one. Then I tackled my closet. I put away my school clothes and then my riding clothes next to them. I put all of my shoes together except for my tall boots which I put near my tack. Then I hung up all of my sweaters and sweatshirts above the rest of my clothes, finishing it off by putting a blue and white checkered laundry basket in front. There was a mirror on the coset door already but I still made a little hair and makeup station in front of a small mirror with a clean white frame. Then I made a little board with magnets to hang photos up on. Figuring I'd start from the bottom, I out photos of me, horses, family, and friends on the board. I was a third of the way up. I hung up some of my ribbons above my desk, then stepped back to look at my room. I was very happy with it. I walked out to Juniper and said"All done!" with a smile. "Great! Do you want to go meet your horse? Says here his name is Dublin. Fits in with the Irish theme, doesn't it?" I nodded my agreement before walking out to see dublin. I walked into the huge barn. I hadn't realized how large the stalls were. I searched for Dublin's name before I found his stall at the back. He was a huge horse, powerfully built. He had a shiny black coat. I brushed aside his mane and saw that he was solid black. I looked at his information. He was a nine year old gelding thoroughbred Andalusian mix. He moved back towards his hay and I was watching him eat when a loud clanging went off. I jumped and whirled around to see a boy with green eyes and brown-blonde hair bending over and picking up a broom. Not wanting to make him feel like I was starring, I turned and stepped into Dublins stall. I picked up the hay and began feeding him by hand. The boy hadn't noticed me, and I was glad. I got really shy sometimes. I stayed with Dublin for almost an hour before June came out. "Hey..I see you like that horse a lot. He's cute." I smiled. I could tell that my time at Mabel riding academy would be fun.

Hey guys- If you liked it please vote and comment below. what did you like and dislike about this chapter. Thank you so much for reading!!! (:

-Swaggy moose