Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2

I put Dublin away and back into the Galway Dorm. I ran up to the third floor and went into my room. I had a connected bathroom. I had painted the walls green, and it ha white trimming and floors. I had put down a cute carpet for when I got out of the shower, it was light blue. I grabbed my soft brown towel and hopped into the shower. I used a mango honey body wash from Trader Joes, and washed my hair with Shea's Kukui nut and grape seed oils shampoo and conditioner. By the end I was smelling great. I put on a necklace of love rock and a gold chain from Ballerina Botanicals, rubbing in a relaxing essential oil. ( Ballerinabotanicals.com)  I put some Adidas pants, a North Side Cafe t-shirt, and I french braided my long brown hair down my back. I used some fair concealer under my eyes, did a smokey eye, added mascara, and a tinted red lip balm. As I was putting on my old comfortable brown leather hiking boots, my phone buzzed. 

Eddie: Meet U @ front lawn in five?                                                                                                                                            Me: C u there!

I walked out onto the lawn and thirty seconds later Eddie caught up to me. "You look great!" he said. " I could say the same for you, Mr. Fancyleatherjacket." I replied. Eddie narrowed his eyes. "How did you learn my last name?!" He said jokingly. He both laughed and got into My large Red pickup. I we went to the Mabel Movie Theater and were there fifteen minutes before the movie. We both went to grab some snacks, Eddie getting a medium coke and popcorn, I grabbed a medium rootbeer, popcorn, and some M&Ns, with some sugar babies candy. I dumped half of the candies into my popcorn and gave the rest to Eddie to do the same. We sat down and watched the movie. By the end of it, Eddie had his arm around me. We got up and held hands, throwing out the empty sodas and popcorn bucket. We got in the car and I had an Idea. We started driving, but not to the dorms. I turned on some imagine dragons as we drove off. 

................................................................................................................................................................Sorry for a short chapter. Hope you liked it and please vote. Comment below who's point of view I should do next? I was thinking maybe Grace. Thanks for reading!

-Swag Moose