Kidnapped By Who? (Part 2)

Basically, Coal told me months ago that he had a girlfriend  called Veronica, suddenly they brokeup and she became his ex-girlfriend, finally he said she was Lucas's girlfriend eventually. Lucas knew Coal, he said that they were childhood buddies. Getting to the point, Lucas was Veronica's boyfriend. Could it get any worse? How do they even know each other? The thought penetrated my mind.

"Hey Lucas." I said.

"Hmm?"

"Do you know who is Veronica?"

"Why?"

"She goes to our school, besides she is Coal's ex-girlfriend, so I was wondering if you are her boyfriend since Coal told me so."

"Unfortunately, yes. I am her boyfriend, but we had a deal."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"She will not touch me unless I allow."

"What's the point of being her legit boyfriend then?" I asked confused.

"Just go with the flow, and no more questions."

"Fine." I groaned.

Was he being serious?  We finally arrived Ethan's destination, although Coal was responsible for throwing the party.

"Lucas."

"Yes?"

"Are you going to hangout with the guys all night?"

"Probably."

Great! I got out of the car and headed towards the door. Knocking three times, Ethan opened dizzy as heck. I quickly avoided his sleepy yet clumsy posture and rushed to the living room.

"Hey." Coal greeted.

"Hey Coal! Why are you dizzy already?"

"Just to get things off my mind."

"Things?"

"Y-yes. Don't worry it's nothing." He said nervously.

"Alright. As you say."

"I'll be at that region for a while. If you need anything, just call me." He pointed and I nodded.

"How are you supposed to hear the ringtone in that crowd and loud music?" I said

"I have my ways."

OK?

There was something weird going on but I just accepted it.

I lead myself towards the dance floor and allowed my body to sway along with the beat, until Daniel decided to show up.

"Hey."

"Oh hey Daniel. Whatsup?"

"The sky." He said chucking.

He is obviously, intentionally dizzy. 

"So how's everything going?"

"Pretty good."

"May I know who were the guys at the park the other day?"'

"Just friends."

Why does everybody state the same phrase on and on?

"Oh alright. I'll get a drink, see ya!" I said.

I grabbed the Lemon juice and started gulping all the drink down my throat, but the problem is, it tasted different. After a few minutes,  I felt dizzy, I felt weak on my knees, I felt like decaying into peices of ash, I felt horrible. Suddenly someone held me and covered my mouth with his gigantic hand. Am I kidnapped? It couldn't be! I couldn't think straight, there was no point of thinking since the drink is already envading my whole body feeling numb. It felt like I drank three bottles of heavy poisin. I started kicking that person weakly, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move. The thought of Coal staying with me was something major yet crucial. He had to accompany me everywhere as a boyfriend. Was he the one of decided to kidnap me? No no it wasn't, besides he was at a corner getting drinks more than he already did. Was it Jacob?

"Quickly, quickly. Move upsta-." A familiar voice said.

I couldn't comprehend and take in the rest of the words, but I knew I was in trouble.  With that said, I fell into a heavy sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if that chapter was shorter than usual, I promise it will get longer yet better everytime. Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thank you!