Chapter 2 : Jennie

Chapter's song : Set this world on fire - Janoskians.

•••••

I went to explore the other rooms as well, I never felt this happy in my life. Now, I'll be living in a new house, I will be meeting new friends, and I will explore new areas!

I felt the excitement running through my blood. "Mom? Can I go and check this area now?"

"Why not? You can go now but don't be late!" Mom said.

"Alright! I will come back after an hour!bye!" I ran downstairs, opened the door, and went to check that park next to us. It seems nice!

As I walked in, I saw kids running, shouting, and enjoying their time with their friends. I wandered around for some time, then I went to sit on a bench.

There was a girl sitting there looking at her map. "Hi! I'm Mitchie!"

"Oh hey there, I'm Jennie! Umm...do you know where this lake is? I've been looking for it all day long!" She said.

"No, I'm still new here, I moved to a new house with my family!"

"Ummm..let's go and ask about it. Someone may lead us for sure. Well, Can I join you? I just wanted to explore this area."

"Sure. Let's go ask. Then, we can try fishing. I got the tools!" Jennie said

We both went to a security guy and asked him: "Excuse me? Can you please lead us to this lake?" I showed him the lake on Jennie's map.

"Yeah. You see that bakery? Just go right, then you will find a mall. Go straight...and there you are!"

"Thank you very much!" We replied. We were running trying to reach that lake.

"We found it!" I screamed.

"Finally!" Jennie said.

We went fishing then. "I caught a small fish!" Jennie shouted loudly. She returned it to the water.

"Wow, you're pretty good!"

"Thank you!" And after a while, I remembered. I promised my mom to come back after an hour. "Oh my god, Jennie. I promised my mom to come back home after an hour!" "I'm really sorry, but I really have to go."

"That's okay." Jennie said. "What about tomorrow? Can you please join me for a ride in that small boat? It would be fun!"

We exchanged numbers. "I will tell you after I tell my mom about it, okay?"

"Yeah! I guess you have to go now. Bye!!" She said

•••••

Hey guys! I know I wrote a short chapter, but this book will have much chapters so don't worry, It won't be really short. I would like to thank all the supporters here, that actually made me really happy. Thank you 😊❤️ we will be writing a new chapter soon! ~¥araRA~ (Yara)