Chapter 8 : Connect There.

Chapter's song : Night changes - One Direction.

•••••

"When the fog goes away,
I know we'll see light.
When our hearts collide,
I know we'll see fireworks.
When we all dream,
I know we'll see the stars.
When we sing,
I know we'll hear our hearts beat." I sang.

This was a song I wrote. I think it's perfect for right now.

I opened my eyes after ending the song. Yes my eyes were closed. I feel like it's my escape. I like it.

I saw the people I came here for. I can't believe I'm finally here. Camp Rock.
They all clapped with wide grins on their faces.

I ran off stage and embraced them into a group hug. Ah the good times.

"I miss you all so much to actually describe it." I laughed.

"We miss you too" said Nate.

W-wait. NATE? NATE GRAY??

I looked up to see if I could actually trust my ears in this. Yes, yes I do trust them because it is him. The one and only Nate.

Shane's brother....

"Oh my god Nate!!" I screamed.

"Yes!" He smiled. "All three of us are here. If we weren't there for our uncle, then who exactly will?"

"Me" I rolled my eyes with a laugh at the end.

"Obviously. We can always count on miss sensitive for that" Nate joked.

"Funny" I said messing his hair. He frowned and went on stage.

I walked with the rest into the hubs.

"So..." I said stressing on the 'O'. "Where
is Brown staying?"

"In a hospital near by" said Peggy. "I think Jason knows where it exactly is. He can drive us"

"And what about Barron?" I asked trying to ask about Shane last.

"No one told you about what happened?" Tess exclaimed.

"No I guess" I stopped confusedly.

"Tell her guys" Tess ordered rudely.

They all looked at her. But then obviously

Ella answered. Oh Ella, she's like an innocent child. I maybe loved her most because she was mostly so oblivious. She would live the happiest, because she doesn't care what all the others say. She says what ever pops on her mind. She reminds me of the candor.

"Oh my god Mitchie" wailed Ella "Barron quit music. He got into an accident while playing the guitar in a birthday party. The speakers were on fire I guess. Then his guitar blew up. He got injured and got into the hospital. He's better now, though I don't think he'll ever come back here nor to music."

I jumped out of my skin from disbelief. This can't be happening.

I ran out of the hubs and just walked away from everyone. This wasn't what I wanted. This obviously isn't camp. No. I can't let this happen to utterly the most important part of my life.

Brown. Barron. I don't know who next. But this won't go on. Camp rock will be rocking again, and even louder than yesterday.

I just hummed thinking as I walked slowly outside.

"Ouch" I whisper-screamed. I hit into something. I looked up to see it. Hey, my eyes finally met the king's.

"Mitchie" Shane laughed in disbelief.

I screamed. Just screamed. Way to go Mitchie. You always get things right.

"Shane!!" I shouted.

He laughed and just stopped there. And here comes Jason.

We hugged and I asked him about brown. He said he could drive us but we had to go in groups since we couldn't all fit in the car.

We all walked back to the hubs and chatted for awhile. Maybe this is the only reason this camp is still alive. Thanks to our hearts. I'm glad we all stick together like glue.

"So who's going with us now? Only 5 could come." Jason spoke.

"I will." I spoke.

"Okay then. Three more, guys. Who's up?" Jason went on.

"Me too" said Dana. She is such a sweet girl, as far as I know.

"Me" said Caitlyn. I smiled at her.

"Fine. Count me in too" said Shane standing up from his seat.

"Guys I want to go too." Nate interrupted.

"We can squeeze in."

"Okay Nate. Fine. Just don't complain" Jason laughed.

"Great c'mon people." I shouted.

•••••

We finally got there after a long ride. The seats weren't so comfy either. We all truly sacrificed.

"We are here to see Brown Cesario please" Nate told the woman sitting on the front desk.

"Okay but you have 10 minutes to stay in there" she permitted.

"Sure" Nate assured.

We walked to room 301. There was Brown lying in the bed which didn't seem too comfy either.

Brown looked different. He was pale and had dark marks under his eyes. His hair isn't as thick as it was and most of it turned white. He was way thinner than before and this lips looked so dry. He must be exhausted.

He was sleeping or maybe unconscious. Not so sure, but we tried our best not to wake him up.

Shane and Nate sat on his left side while Jason sat at the end of the bed. I walked closer but didn't sit with them. I thought maybe they needed some time with their uncle. Dana and Caitlyn sat on the chairs next to the bed. I stayed standing. I stood away from the bed. I couldn't get too close, because my thoughts weren't stable.

Like this is all impossible.

It's incredible how fast time goes, and it's mind-blowing how people may come and go with a blink of light.

Wow, I felt like singing 'Different Summers' on the stage of camp star was yesterday. Where are we now though...

•••••

Hey beautiful people!!!! I know cliffhangers are terrible for some people, but I personally love them, so most of my chapters just end like that. Lol. I'm so sorry for not updating. We were all busy. Though I'll seriously try my best to update on Monday.
Next, I can't tell you how much we are loving the awesome comments you are leaving us!! They make our days!! And some of you leave some actually hilarious comments, so thanks for giving us a good laugh too.
This weeks dedication must go to @Ezra_Aria_Ezria. Thank you dear for your time and support. Best of regards from all three of us :)
Thank you all!!! Love, #DanaBJ# (Dana)