Chapter 5- H-heat?!//smut//part 2

Zinx Pov.

"Akihiko...are you in heat?" I questioned holding my little bunnies small body close to me. I looked at him with a soft smile, "Akihiko....".
"Z-Zinx....please..." Akihiko panted tears forming at the corners of his gentle brown eyes. His ears were down a signal of distress or.....a signal of a bunny heat. Akihiko whimpered as another wave of heat shook throu him.
"Zinx please...it hurts-" Akihiko whipered, I cooed at him and stroked his ear gently causing Akihiko to moan softly.
" Don't worry love I'll take care of you,  your big strong Alpha is here to relive you of your heat~" I purred gently nipping at his still damp ears.
"Z-Zin--" I cut off Akihiko with a hard slap on his ass. "I-I mean Alpha~ Alpha please~" I smirked and pushed Akihiko's face into the soft blanket that covered the tiled bathroom floor, I started working his tight pink hole, he was producing an omegan lubricant called slick that was meant to tell an alpha, 'mate me!!'.
" A-Alpha please~ Knot my wet little hole!~" Akihiko moaned out.
"Shh my naughty little omega~"

3rd Person Pov.

Zinx's Large thick fingers thrusted in and out of Akihiko's small tight hoke making him squirm and moan out.
Zinx added more fingers and came close to almost fisting him before he pulled out his fingers that were covered in a thick coat of Akihiko's slick. He reached his hand up to Akihiko's small mouth and put his fingers into his moath letting Akihiko taste himself. Akihiko moaned as Zinx's fingers slipped into his mouth.
"A-Alpha so g-good~" Akihiko moaned as Zinx brought another hard slap on Akihiko's flushed ass. Zinx smirked a bit before slaming his dick into his little slut at a hard fast pase, making Akihiko cry out.
"A-ALPHA!! RI-RIGHT THERE!!~" He screamed. Zinx started to speed up hitting his prostate hard and fast as Akihiko screamed in pleasure. It wasn't long after that Zinx released his cum into Akihiko as Akihiko came onto his chest, after he came down from his high Akihiko quickly passed out.
"Awe my sweet little bunny" Zinx smiles before gently washing Akihiko down with a wet rag and placed him in their warm fluffy bead gently scrubbing his dick with the rag before laying down next to Akihiko gently spooning him closely, and whispering in his ear.
"I love you my sweet little Omega,"

Hey guys Im finally back!
Thank you for reading this!! I will probably be able to add new content quicker due to summer vacation, and check out my new Zinx and Akihiko truth or dare book!! You can give Zinx or Akihiko a truth....or a dare!! Pkease comment your truths and/or dares!!
Love you guys!!
~RJ