chapter 2- Pencil Skirts and good times//workAU, smut//

3rd person pov.

Akihiko was looking around his small closet, he had to be at work in 15 minuets or his boss Zinx would be pissed he saw the small clothing bag that Zinx gave to him the day before slowly unzipping it and pulling out a extremely short mini skirt and a blazer. Akihiko sighed and put it on matching it with some of his favorite black heels, he took so long to change and adjust the skirt that he ended up being late for work. He quickly ran into Zinx's office.
"S-sorry Im late sir..." Akihiko said a bit flustered.
"It's about time you got here...but since you were late I might have to punish you my naughty little assistant~" Zinx finished a low purr in his voice. Akihiko let out a small gasp and a whine when Zinx reached behind him and cupped his ass feeling his soft smooth skin, teasing him and playing woth his panties. Akihiko let put a small moan as Zinx slipped one of his thick fingers into Akihiko's tight entrance teasing at his prostate.
"P-please...." Akihiko managed to gasp out.
"Hmm?~ Please what?~" Zinx said quickly thrusting his finger on and out.
"N-no more te-teasing..." Akihiko sobbed pleasure consuming his body.
"Okay my naughty assistant~" Zinx slipped off his pants and boxers quickly lining up with Akihiko's hole before forcefully slamming in. Akihiko was pushed onto the desk his ass in the air like a slut for Zinx. Their little 'session' lasted for over an hour an a half, Zinx was almost late for his meeting. When he arrived his boss looked over his papers soon realizing there was a sticky white substance smeared onto the paper. All Zinx could reply with was, "Oh, my assistant just spilled his whiteout on my paperwork is all..." as he flashed a charming smile.

Authors note!

Lol sorry this chapter is short Im sick and Im wicked sleepy so see ya' tomorrow!! And please request ideas for future chapters!!
Thank you!