Three:Hunter Green eyes

A/N Go back to chapter One and read it again, you will see the title is changed. I changed some small details that will help you later on in the chapter. Read one again first.

Also^^^ Jensen Ackles as Dylan, you're welcome. Xx

Mara

"Happy birthday!" I say to Megan, faking a smile as I get to school.
"Yeah yeah, keep reminding me I'm closer to wrinkles!" She cries, making be laugh.

We wait for Emerald and Stella to arrive then go to our lockers.

"I heard there's a new guy today, and that he's really hot." Stella says and winks suggestively.
"You think everyone's hot Stella." Emerald says rolling her eyes and I nod.
"Yeah but he's actually really hot this time." She begs but we all just laugh.
"Have you even seen him?" I ask, laughing again.
"Well..no but-" Before she can say more, the bell goes and saves our lives.

Sitting down at my desk which is next to Stella's, I listen to Mr Elliot's words.

"Okay class we have a new student today." He says and I turn to Stella to see that she is throwing a wink my way. I look to the door and see a tall, bulky, black haired guy walk in. He turns to the class and I feel myself sink in my seat.

"Sit over there next to Mara, Mr Anderson." He says, making the person walk towards me without looking up and sitting in a seat next to me.

The lesson drags on and I find myself banging my pencil on the desk. After about 5 years, the bell goes and people rush to pack up their things.

When I look next to me, I see those all too familiar Hunter Green eyes staring right back.

🌲••🌲

I know it's short but I quite like the ending of this chapter.

Who is it?

Can you guess?

Thanks for reading!

Xx

-Zoe 🐺

Pinky swear✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara