Broken

DISCLAIMER!!: soooo this chapter involve gore ( Blood and harsh stuff), and sad stuff to. As you can tell there is going to Be death. Just letten ya know.

♤♤♤♤♤♤lorence p.o.v♤♤♤♤♤♤

"WOOOOHOOO!!!" I yelled as I bolted for the clear Dome. My heart fluttered with excitement.  

' A human, how  awesome! but...' 

my mind set switched on a dime. The sound of marmalade's high pitched screaches Burned the thought out my mind. I couldn't understand what she said, But I could make out it was something about ryu. I wasn't turning Back. It was mostly about how she doesn't like me hanging with a human. I grasped even more speed,
'Almost there'   a huge smile was glued on my face.

♧♧♧♧♧♧ryu's p.o.v.♧♧♧♧♧♧

Dark.
All I could hear were some screams and slight conversation. And all I could see were darkness.
'I just wanted to go home'  
I told myself as my eyes fulled with the sting of tears. 
'Why me, why couldn't my mom live, why couldn't my Dad have stayed, why can't Morgan be here.' 
The Word why was at the start of all my thoughts, as the yells and tears of the others progressed.  Louder and louder until...poof.... all the noice was gone.  I opened my eyes. A glanced around and noticed everyone was frozen. All in the moment. Like they were invaded By ice and it froze them solid.  My heart jumped. When my eyes went Back to center of the room we were held in, I seen a girl. Her face was covered By a peice of paper, i never met this girl but she was familiar... she looked like me as a child... like a copy and paste of me...

"Hello, what are you doing here..." I said in confusion. 

" ... "

she said nothing. I assumed she was a shy or mute child. She looked around the room,then turned her head to me again. Then reached her hand out to me, I started to walk over when all of the frozen people stood  up  straight as soon as she as she Done so and started to chant.

Broken girl, broken girl you wish you could leave this world.
Word you say never in motion because they have never Been spoken. Hidden under a rock so that you so that you can't  Be mocked. Am of this because your just a Broken broken girl.

I froze...  
'Was that song for..me'
Before I DID anything else I asked for her name. Hoping to get a reply, nothing happend, but the paper on her showed a
Blood red writing saying negeki. She started to fade away, a little relief showed in me. But then...the people, started to scream in a high pitch tone.
It startled me and I covered my ears with as much pressure as I could to Block out the noise. But nothing worked. As I opened my eyes to see what was going on the frozen people's eyes and mouth started pouring out  a bright red ink, they looked so in pain that it hurt my soul...all I could do was watch them. A girl with lavender color hair coughed out the ink with a painful  look on her face. One By one they all fell Down with slits in there neck and hands and the ink started to flow from there.  Then it stopped.
I closed my eyes and started to cry. Screams of fear and pain seeped through my tear.   Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I opened my eyes with the thought of something more gruesome and death happening, but all I seen was the Boy names lorence. I looked around
With  anticipation, everyone was normal
No one in pain... I guess it was just a dream...

♤♤♤♤♤♤lorence p.o.v♤♤♤♤♤♤

'Oh gawd did I do something wrong?!'

I said to myself As I looked at ryu's expression of fear. I feel really Bad for some reason, I think she had a nightmare or something. I looked at my clothing and realized it was soaking wet.
'I RAN FOR LIKE 2 MILES'   I felt shook, like did I really run 2 miles for a girl I just met. Her face showed a warm smile, like she was happy to see me.

' Worth it '

Shorty after they got released from the holding room, I expected a stumbled out of the seat and her to walk right by me.
But instead... she jumped on me with a huge hug. Tears fulled up the side of my shirt she landed her head on. I wasn't sure when but something traumatic happened to her...but I'm not sure what, like she had just became...

Broken...