Lorence YOU BAKA

*****marmalade's P. O. V*******

Did lorence just... give that girl his head phones... THE HE VERY HEADPHONES HOLDS DEAR TO HIM!... why didnt he give it to me..   
I said to myself as I gazed at her paper work. I sat up straight and puffed up my cheeks, I marched over and and gave lorence a death glare. He looked and stared at me puzzled. "What?"
He said in a humous tone. "WHAT?!" I said paying no attention to the other people in the room. I finally got a grasp on everything that happened, and took a deep breath. "Lorence!" I spilled out in a fustated tone. "You BAKA" I said pointing my finger at him nose. 
"Um excuse me.." moku said in a confused tone.  "Sorry malady" I said in apology for me and lorence. I rotated to lecture him once more before we walk back, but he was gone.
"BYE MAR-MAR." He yelled from half way down the hall way. I scurried out the room and down the hall, hearing moku said "sorry about that, we will continue the judgment now."  Faintly.
"Lorence! Why did you go there we are not supposed to go In there. And that girl shes-"  he  cut  me off with a sudden stop.
"So what..." he said in a stail tone.
I froze.

"I don't care if she's human, I pick who ever I want. And I feel how I feel towards her." He said with a cold tone that made me shiver. His face Brightened up  a bit soon after. " but hey did you see all the girl sigh when they seen me. "
"HA, you think I care" I said turning my head away.

... does he like it when they sigh....

"But lorence... " I said trailing off a bit.
"Your in a the games to... and.. i " I looked him straight in the eyes, as they shimmered with confusion.
"I... um.. I care- "  I hesitated. I couldn't form the word.. not to him, not now.
I turned away. "Never mind, its not like a stupid person like you, would understand." The word I wanted to say, swirled in my head.

....I care about you, and I don't want to lost you because you picked a human...

As we walked through the hall and soon after out the door, I stepped out side and took a deep breath. As I slowly opened my eyes, I seen in the distance. A clear dome, which was were all the people in the games go.
"Lorence, I think she would be over there by now."
I said looking back at him,
"I bet she wondering around, in confusion, I kinda feel bad. "
I closed my eyes, in order to imagine it, and when I opened them, lorence was already gone. He was half way down the hill, "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled.   "Aw, no use.. HES so set on this, he can't  even hear me.." I muttered to myself in disappointment.

....what if... maybe he.. but-

My train of thought was cut off by sudden foot steps leading up to me.
As I turned around the see who it was,
And to my relief I know exactly who it was, it was moku, and she has a shocked expression painted on her face. I met her half way to the door, I could tell she ran this whole way
"Moku, are you-"
She cut me off with a shard look straight in the eyes.
"Marmalade..." she said after gaining her breath, and standing straight up, I felt like something really bad happened.
"Oh sorry did I worry you." Moku said with a soft tone.  "Oh no no you did nothing wrong, I guess I just forgot your 31, I mean you act like a child, and you not acting like that shook me up a bit." I said with a bow. "Oh ok.."
She said with relief , I wanted to say something but my mouth couldn't mutter a single sound.
"Its about ryu, you really need to see this..." she handed over the papers, the were slightly wrinkled by how she had clinched the in her hands.
I looked over the papers again, I realized a portion was covered by the rest of the papers on her desk, a very important part. It said

Name:   hashiko mika  ryu
Age: 14
Gender: female
Height: unknown 
Weight: unknown
Species: human and nojoion aka a half-blood
ABILITY: unknown

My face was blank.
"I though the only half-blood was lorence. It has never  been documented of any other" moku said with a confused tone. "Why did you look back at it?"  I asked with the papers shaking  in my hand.
"so I was interviewing a girl named lav, and she asked if her name in the games could be knight, so I looked for the paper so I could change it and well." She said a little bit shook up.
I became lost in thought. A  perticular  thought crossed my mind.
My eyes wider and glaced over to the spot I last seen lorence as he dashed over to see ryu.
'The together fight tomorrow... and if lorence finds out..'
" That idiot..."  I muttered as I clinched the paper.
Moku stepped back alittle

"LORENCE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "When he gets back im gonna beat his-"  before I finished I noticed moku cheeks were puffed up, the same way I do to lorence.
"Sorry malady, but I have to go after lorence. Bye." A said as you gained speed running to the dome.

I could faintly hear moku in the back, saying "hey marmalade you can take those! Hey!"
but I had to warn him about her, there was no way out of it.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hiro again, its the author and im here to say, you may be alitte curious about how the characters really look and dont worry, in the next chapter hopefully I will have a picture of the main cast, but until the BUII
(Pssssst, also its last names first just incase you were confused, ryu is her first name, so yeah)