Sighing i looking around the room, noticing how its decorated. Its different than an ordinary room. The bed is in the wall with a curtain so i can close myself off from the rest of the room, a lamp is hanging from the ceiling over the glass desk, the book shelves are also in the wall, there are 2 draws under the bed, and a big glass window, looking out towards the ocean. Its even all decorated in green, this is my room… My aunt had it custom built for me. You're probably wondering why, its because not only is she my Aunt but she is also my godmother. So if anything ever happens to my parents this is the room i will have.

I sit up from the bed and swing my legs off the bed. I glance at the clock seeing its almost been an hour, pulling on my shoes and my jacket i descend down the stairs. No ones home, thankfully, i fish my set of keys out of the bowl next to the garage door and hop into my car. Soon i am driving to the Cimorelli household.

*Time Skip*

I walk up the steps that lead me to the front door, hesitantly i know on the door.

“Hey Aurora!” Katherine greets me.

“Hey Katherine, you ready to go?” I smile.

“Yup let me just get my purse and we can go.” She beams.

“Do you want to drive? I wouldnt want to make you uncomfortable.” i suggest.

“No its ok i trust you.” She smiled. She trusts me…

“Ok, hop in.” I say unlocking the car.

“Wow this is a cool car.” She says admiring the interior design.

“I know right, its one of my aunts car.” I start the car.

“One of your Aunts cars?” She asks.

“My Aunt and Uncle have like 5 cars” I inform her.

“Wow thats a lot of cars…” She says in awe.

“Well my aunt and uncle have high paying jobs so they can afford it, plus really its that they have only one extra car.” I turn into the driveway.

“What do you mean?” She looks over at me.

“My aunt has her own car, my uncle has his own car, they got my cousin her own car, they have a spare incase of emergencies and then they have one for me.” I mutter the last part under my breath.

“They have a car for you?” She raises her eyebrow.

“Yeah… you're sitting in it.” i sigh. We step out of the car, i lock it behind us.

“So what are we going to be baking?” She asks once i lead her to the kitchen.

“Have you ever baked a Loaded Roasted Potato Casserole?” I ask.

“Yes! Is that what we are going to do?” She smiles.

“Yup, lets get to it.” I hand her an apron. Soon she was baking away while i made the desert. Frozen Yogurt made from scratch.

*Time Skip*

“Thank you so much for helping me!” I smile.

“It was no problem! I loved hanging out with you.” She gave me a side hug.

“Here have some, the cook or baker in this case should always have first taste.” I hand her some of the food.

“Aww thanks, omg this so good.” She smiles as she tasted the food.

“What time do you have to go?” I ask.

“Mmm, now” She laughs looking at her watch.

“Lets go then” I smile.

“What about the mess?” she asks.

“I'll clean it when i get back don't worry.” I respond.

“Are you sure I can help.” She looks at the dishes.

“No its ok, here you drive.” I toss her my keys.

“Alright, if you insist.” She shrugs.

“Lets go i don't want you to be late.” I laughed.

*Time skip*

“I hope you're family enjoys the meal.” She comments as we approach her house.

“Me too, thank you aga--” I started.

“Aurora really stop saying thank you, i loved helping.” She cut me off.

“Ok, have a nice night.” I smiled. We got out of the car, she handed me my keys and gave me a quick hug before going inside. I drove my way back to my aunts. I cant believe i opened myself up to her… even if it was just a little bit...

~~~~

Sorry for the late update, i went back to my hometown for the day! so i was away from my laptop. i loved seeing my Grandma, and aunt. Then i also got to spend time with my beautiful cousin Crystal ( aka @CCimorelliBFanC)!

FYI The picture to the side is Aurora's room at her aunt/godmothers house

Oh and i got a giant tiger!! which brings me to the question of the day!

QotU: What is your favorite animal?

My Answer: Tigers!! omg i love them, if i could i would have a pet tiger, but they are dangerous so i cant... I own so many Tiger things its amazing

Quote of the Update: 'Knowledge is having information. Intelligence is the ability to use it in your advantage. Wisdom is being yourself in the process.' - Unknown

Anyways, i hope this was good chapter started writing it at 1 am lol

Have a great day/night ya'll!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞