C1 ~ Family Reunion

~Aurora’s PoV~

*At the Family Reunion*

“Hey Aunt Samantha.” I smiled greeting my godmother.

“Hey there babygirl, long time no see.” She smiled.

“I know right we haven't seen eachother since Ryan was born.” I responded.

“Oh ya! and Hes gotten so big!” She gushed looking at a sleeping Ryan who fell asleep as i was carrying him.

“I know! Hes 2 years old. Hes getting too big too fast” I smiled looking down to his little face.

“Ya, Well come in, you're cousins are upstairs somewhere.” She stepped aside.

“Thanks, where can i lay Ryan down?” I asked.

“Oh right, hand him over i'll lay him down in the guest room.” She smiled. After she took him away i went upstairs finding my older cousin Olivia painting her nails. We sat around catching up before my younger cousin Callie ran in.

“Callie! When did you guys get here?” I asked hugging my favorite cousin.

“Like 5 seconds ago, i saw your mom downstairs so i knew you guys beat us.” She smiled.

“Surprising right?” I laughed. Soon we all settled down watching movies, waiting as the adults drank and set up a family barbeque.

*Time Skip*

“Sissy? Can we go to the park?” Ryan asked.

“Sure bud, we can even listen to some pretty girls when we get there ya?” I said.

“PRETTY GIRLS!” He jumped up and down excitedly.

“Come on bud.” I smiled taking his hand leading him down the block to the park.

*At The Park*

“Chase me, chase me.” My little brother Ryan begged.

“Ok, Sissy gonna get you!” I smiled. I was chasing him around the park letting him run ahead of me a little bit. I was so focused on chasing Ryan i didn't notice the girl i was about to run into. All the sudden i collided with her both of us falling to the ground.

“OMG Im so sorry, i wasn't watching where i was going.” I apologize.

“Its ok, neither was i.” I heard the girl say, her voice sounded so familiar. All of the sudden Ryan comes running back jumping up on me.

“Sissy you ok?” He asks. I still haven't look at the girl i ran into.

“Ya im ok bud.” I smiled.

“He’s so cute!” I heard another voice say, also sounding familiar.

“Isn't he Dani?” I heard yet another voice say. Why do they sound familiar? Wait did she say Dani?

“Sissy look its Pretty Girls.” Ryan pointed in the direction of where the voices were coming from. I furrowed my eyebrows together, turning around i spot them, all six of them.

“Y-You’re Cimorelli…” I stutter looking up at the 6 beautiful sisters standing in front of me.

~~~~

Sorry for the first chapter, i hoped you enjoyed this chapter! <3

FYI expect updates starting Friday!  SPRING BREAK BABY!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞