Then there was also the fact that not many people wandered by this far, leaving Noah and I in complete privacy. Not that I had a problem declaring my love in front of hundreds of other people. It was just that it'd be more enjoyable if it was just the two of us.

"Right here," I said as I unrolled the blanket and placed it on the ground.

Sitting down, I pulled Noah down with me. "Are you hungry? I brought food!" I exclaimed excitedly, taking the sandwiches, chips, and drinks out. They had been out for less than an hour, so they were still fresh.

"Yes! I'm starved! You didn't let me eat anything!" He looked at me accusingly, as if asking him to not eat had somehow endangered his life even though he had huge quantities of food during lunch.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyway. "Well, if you had ate then, then you wouldn't be able to eat right now," I pointed out.

"Actually, I probably would be able to," Noah said, and I realized that he was right.

"Here's your sandwich, whiny baby." I passed his favorite sandwich to him. His eyes lit up with joy and I laughed at his kiddish behavior. It was adorable.

I put my sandwich down and took out a picture from my back pocket. The picture made me giggle quietly; it was of Noah as a kid, as a chubby kid. His cheeks were the kind that every grandma wanted to pinch, his hair was sticking up everywhere, and his belly hung over his swimming trunks. He looked so cute and so...fat. I tried to muffle another chuckle underneath my hand as I now realized why he got offensive whenever I mentioned that he was overweight.

I looked up at him slyly to see that he was looking imploringly back. "You know, Noah, you shouldn't eat too much. You don't want to look like this again," I said jokingly as I turned the picture around for him to see. He squinted and moved closer so he could see in the dim light, but once he got a good look, he pounced on me.

I shrieked and fell back, but hurriedly hid the picture of him behind my back so he wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Jade," he looked at me seriously, "give me the picture back." I shook my head no. "Now, Jade."

"Can I keep it? Please?" I asked, puffing my bottom lip out slightly.

He glared viciously at me for a few more moments. "Fine," he bit out, "but don't EVER show it to anyone!"

I looked at him through my eyelashes. "I wouldn't dare," I said cunningly, emphasizing 'dare.'

"Don't! Or else I won't ever talk to you again!" he exclaimed, giving me a childish threat.

I smiled sincerely, "I was kidding. I would never, but I might frame it."

"Why?" he looked horrified. "I look horrible! I have a lot of other better pictures that you can have!"

"I think you look adorable," I said lovingly, pinching his cheek. "Oh, but you still have the cheeks."

"I do not!" He slapped his cheeks and pulled on them, while simultaneously falling back down on me. He caught himself on the last minute. "You know," he said in a hushed voice, sending goosebumps down my spine, "this is a very...." he trailed off as he lightly kissed my shoulder, "statisfying position."

I shivered at his kiss, but found a sudden surge of confidence and flipped us over. "I believe it is, Mr. Evers," I said in a whisper, leaning down and sucking on his neck. Finally, I was able to give him a hickey after all the ones he had given me. Finally, I was able to mark him as mine. Forever.

He groaned a little before roughly pushing us back into our original position, him on top. "Bad, bad, Cupcake." his breathing had accelerated, and it caused mine to go up. "Don't play games with me, Ms. Harrison."

I looked up at him innocently. "Playing games? Me? Psh...never."

He narrowed his eyes at me and rolled to lay beside me on the blanket, looking up into the starry night. I changed the subject to a more gloomy topic. "I actually was worried for you at the hospital," I blurted out, having wanting to tell him for so long that I hasn't been holding up any pretenses.

He looked down at his sandwich, and the way his face dropped, it seemed almost as if he was feeling guilt. "I know," he looked up at me and I found myself swimming in an azure pool of remorse, "I'm sorry I was such a jerk. I-I was just so mad..." he trailed off, putting his food down, as if his appetite had suddenly vanished.

This made me feel terrible for bringing it up. "No, I understand why you were so mad," I hesitated, "I would've been, too. It was all my fault. Everything. Your accident, everyone being so devastates over it. Just everything." I put my hand over Noah's mouth when he tried to protest. "No. Just listen to me." Looking into his beautiful sapphire eyes, I felt so many wonderful emotions bubble inside me as my heart kicked up its pace. The next words that left my mouth were so confident, that I know I hadn't been this sure about anything else in my life. "I love how you make me crazy...and so alive and happy. I love you, no, I'm in love with you. I always will be and I always want to be."

His eyes and chiseled features portrayed pure shock and affection. I hesitantly leaned forward, towards his lips and closed my eyes when I was millimeters from contact. At first, it was just me kissing him in state of stupor until he grabbed me gently and pulled us onto our sides. He moved my leg to close around his waist loosely and leisurely ran his hand the length of my body, causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin. His hand stopped when it reached my face, where it caressed my countenance with such a tenderness that my heart melted. My own hand was lovingly rubbing his cheek and temple while the other was tangled in his hair. The kiss itself was slow, passionate, expressing the purest feeling we had for each other. Love.

The kiss ended too soon and we pulled away, facing the night sky again as we caught our breaths. I snuggled closer to Noah, laying my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder as his arms wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer.

"I'm in love with you, too, Jade. Have been for a while now, actually," Noah uttered the last part nervously, almost embarrassingly.

"I have too, Noah. I just didn't realize it until you were on the edge of life and death. I'm truly sorry for that," I murmured.

"The past is in the past," he stroked my hair reassuringly.

"But there's one condition," I said, quietly.

"What?" There was no exasperation in his voice, no annoyance.

"I have to be your one and only, like you are mine," I looked up at him, into his ocean of eyes.

He looked down at me, grinning his sincere smile that dazzled me, and kissed the top of my head before saying, "You are and will always be my one and only."

--|§|--

The beginning of their lives together and the end of this book.

Don't forget to tell me what you think and vote!

Whoa! First book done! No more Noah. :( *tear drop* 

Jade and the crew: Hey! No more of us either! 

Believe96: Yeah, of course, but Noah... 

Jade & Crew glare and walk away.

ANYWAYS! Thank you guys soooooo much for your support! One and Only and I would be no where without you readers! I truly owe it to you guys! So a toast to you for being so supportive the whole time! :D

Now that this is done, mind checking my two new stories? Please? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Bruises of Risk is a fantasy book about Atlantis. It's also an action (and romance) book!

Make Me Yours is a (hopefully) different kind of romance story (well different than this one), but it's going to be almost pure romance like this one, with a little action.

AND I NEED EDITORS!! I'm too lazy to edit this story myself, so it'd be heaps of help! :D

Quote of the Upload: 

"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end." -I don't know

Song of the Upload: 

Heart Vacancy by The Wanted 

(thought it went perfectly with the story)

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN