What Party? (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Why haven't you told me anything about that. You know specially what happened to me the other day with him."

"It was a matter of time managment. I didn't want to creep you out or elss you would hate my guts and assume that I'm cruel too."

"You should've told me, it would be easier for me to take things in. You know I'm stuggling with that crap Coal, You know it."

"Ok listen, take a deep breath." He advised.

"Why are you meeting with him anyways?" I asked.

"Just to hang out, and talk about the party."

"Alright, but if something horrible happens i'm blaming it on you because it's your party."

"Ok ok alright. Now lets go."

As soon as I stepped out of our hiding place Jacob layed his eyes on me sending a shiver down my spine. I had to be brave and strong infront of him. I'm not allowing him to control me anymore.

"I'm back suckers."

"Did you tell Melissa about the party tonight?" Ethan asked as well as winked at me.

I just gave him a smile.

"Yes I did. Although someone elss wanted to." He said looking at Jacob.

"Dude Jacob, you look like couple goals although-."Mason said.

I gave him a look of don't-you-dare-continue-that-sentence.

"Mason! I'm her boyfriend!" Coal replied defensively.

"Oh congrats!" Mason said.

"I didn't know that Melissa. You haven't said anything to me." Jacob said.

"Why would I anyways. It's not like I know you." I smirked.

He looked pretty pissed off that he wanted to hang me with a rope around my neck and leave me to die. I don't care about  him. He doesn't dare talk me.

"Oh really?" He said.

"Cut the crap out. So are you going to the party?" Lucas asked?

"Why not." I said.

"Great! Can't wait to see you." Daniel said.

"DANIEL! Shut the hell up or elss i'll punch you into Mercury!" Coal replied.

"OOPS!"

"I got to get ready so I'll  see you soon." I said.

"Yea, see you guys tonight!" Lucas said.

We waved goodbye and headed to our house while making an interveiw with Lucas.

"Lucas how do you know them?"

"I met them when I was younger. We used to play together until I was sent to the orphange."

It felt true but I couldn't believe it. My mind is telling me not to believe it at all, and my heart is awwing and saying believe him. The heck is going on?

"Oh ok."

"Hello Kids!" Father greeted.

"We aren't kids father. We are teenagers." I said.

"Well said Melissa." Lucas agreed.

"I have to get ready for the party it's already 6 oclock. See you later!"

I headed upstairs searching for a dress and heels and so I found a navy blue dress and black heels. These may work for a party. Why not?

I hopped in the shower and let the warm water touch my skin. When I finished I brushed my teeth and curled my hair. It was already 8:30 so I had to hurry up. I wore my dress so as my heels and I sprayed perfume and did my makeup. It was 9:45 so I had to hurry up as well and call Lucas.

"Lucas! Hurry up!"

"I'm waiting for you!"

"Ok I'm coming!"

So much tension. Hehe

When I was going downstairs he looked at me from head to toe with an open mouth. 

"Ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

And then we haeded to our car, more like Lucas's Ferrari and the engine roared to life.

Omg, Lucas my brother was Coal's bestfriend that Veronica cheated on with. What the heck is going on?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for the late update. Don't forget to Vote and Comment! As you know there will be another part for 'What Party' and this is where something mysterious happens. Don't WORRY I won't take long to update! Thank you.