Chapter 15

{Short c:}

It's been a few days since I went on the supply run. When we came back I got some pats on the back and a smile from Carl.

I think Maggie will have her 'wedding' today. Every one knows about it now.She and Glenn announced it infront of the group. Hershel got a little teary; so did Carol- but the blonde girl had a mad look on her face. I wonder whats up with her?

Anyways, I'm finally going to give Maggie her dress, veil, and hair piece. I'm surprised I've lasted this long. I usually can not wait to give presents.

I am in my cell right now. The dress is still in the peach bag, along with the other things.I layed the bag flat on the floor so the dress doesn't get all wrinkled up. Maggie was in her cell too, so I figured I would give it to her now.

I carefully picked up the bag and walked towards her cell. She was lying on her bed. Her face facing the bottom of the top bunk. I was in her entrance, I slightly knocked on the wall.She alarmingly looked up and sat on her bed once she saw me. She looked at the peach bag that was in my hands- her face filled with curiosity.

"What's that?"She asked.

"I got you something for your wedding," I said. I layed the peach bag on her bed, "open it and see".

She slowly reached out for the bag, carefully ripping it. Once she saw a palace of white her face was shocked.

"You got me a dress!?"she asked as her lips formed an 'O'.

"Yes," I said smiling, "keep looking".

She dug into the bag and pulled out the veil and hair piece.Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Meslie- I can't thank you enough for all this." Her hands covered her mouth, the tears fell down.She got up from her bed and walk towards me to hug me ,she extended her arms and I did too. "Your welcome." I said as I hugged her.My shoulders suddenly felt damp,I figured her tears were falling into them. We pulled apart and she walked towards the mirror, grabbing the veil and placing it on her head."It's beautiful." she said.

I nodded, "Indeed it is."

She sighed a heavy sigh.

"So-" I broke the silence, "-what are we going to do."

"Carol is cooking some food right now, we're all going to eat together and just enjoy ourselves." She placed the veil back on the bed, and picked up the dress, staring at it in amazement.

"Sounds great!" I assured her.

"Are you and Glenn going to say,- I don't know.... vows?" I added.

She stared at me with a funny face "Maybe," she winked.

I grinned, "Well I'm going back to my cell now." I started walking but Maggie stoped me. "Wait!"she yelled. She looked through a small cabinet that she had placed in the corner of the cell.

"Everybody is going to dress nicely! Here." she said as she tossed me a dress. "Wear that."

I scanned the dress, it was a beautiful black color with small purple jewels on the top part. "Maggie I can't take this." I said. "Take it," she insisted. "you've helped me, now I want to help you."

I grinned. "If you say so."

I walked to my cell with the dress in my hands.

{Don't forget to vote! Please leave me a comment for feedback. THANK YOU <3 }