[2]

[Third person's pov]
Dorm.

Yooin joins Bangtan before dinner. She helps Seokjin cook and they cook a lot of food.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung and Yooin chuckle.

"What's wrong with both of you?" Namjoon asks, smiling at them.

Both Taehyung and Yooin talk between themselves, more to whispering.

"Oh my god. These two lovers," Seokjin sighs.

"Should I tell them?" Taehyung asks Yooin.

Yooin shrugs. "Should we?"

"Yes, they can help us with that too," Taehyung says as he wipes the corner of Yooin's lips with his thumb.

Yooin chuckles.

"Aah, I'm getting annoyed." Yoongi folds his arms.

"Oppa, don't be like that."

Yoongi quickly smiles when Yooin cutely tugs his arm.

"Now will you tell us what is going on?" Yoongi asks.

Yooin smiles and starts talking about her plans with Taehyung about trying to match Jimin and Sanny. She also tells them that she lied to Sanny about her attending an event at Busan.

"So that's why you're here," Hoseok teases.

"You don't like me being here, oppa?" Yooin pouts.

Hoseok laughs. "I didn't say so. I really like you here and you even cook for us. Your food are so yummy," he says as he licks his lips.

"More yummy than Seokjin hyung's," Yoongi adds.

Seokjin gets up from his seat and starts to throw punches on Yoongi. All of them laugh.

"I won't cook for you again, Yoongi." Seokjin pouts.

***

[Jimin's pov]
I stop the car when I reach my destination and look around for awhile. I see not much people, so I'm kind of relieved. I look at Sanny.

"Let's go."

Sanny just nods her head. But then, "Hey, are you sure? It's an open place. Your fans might recognize you. You should wear your face mask."

I chuckle. "There's not much people here so it's okay."

Sanny then just follows my lead. We sit on the grass, a bit far from the others, under a huge tree.

"Wow, I really love this place."

"I know you will."

I smile when I see her smiling widely.

"Hey, give me my phone. I need to take pictures of this place so that I won't forget about it," Sanny says eagerly.

"You're leaving soon?" I furrow my eyebrows, trying my hardest to hide my disappointment.

Sanny looks at me with a smile on her face. She just nods her head.

"My phone. Hurry up."

"No." I shake my head. "I really hate people using their phone when they're with me. I feel kinda neglected."

"Gosh, this boy. I'm just taking pictures. Come on," Sanny pleads.

"No."

Her shoulders drop. Sanny looks at me in disbelief.

I chuckle. "Let's just enjoy this."

Sanny looks away. Even though I can only see her side, my eyes widen when I realise her face is getting red.

Is she blushing?

"Your laugh is so addictive. People must have fall for you again and again because of that. I know you know about it. Don't you?"

***

[Sanny's pov]
Silence.

I don't know why I said that. Oh gosh! I really want to hide right now. Jimin might notices that I've been in love with him for such a long time.

Jimin laughs and I instantly look at him.

"I know about that." He runs his fingers through his hair. "Maybe that's why I feel comfortable enough to laugh like this when I'm with you. Even though we just met today."

"Why would you do that?" I frown.

"You said my laugh is addictive." He looks at me and smiles. "So maybe I want to make you fall for me because of that."

I blush.

This boy.. Why is he doing this to me? I'm already in love with him and now he plans to make me fall for him even more..

"Stop it." I look away. "You won't be able to do so."

"Why? Oh!? Are you the friend that got married?" Jimin asks.

I burst into laughter. He tilts his head in confusion.

"That's Bárbara, not me," I explain, smiling widely.

"Oh. Really?" He chuckles.

Jimin smiles. Is it just me when I thought he's kind of relieved? I quickly shake away the thought.

"So you'll be here for how long?" Jimin moves closer to me.

"A month," I say.

"Why? You're not going to attend their wedding?" Jimin asks, looking straight into my eyes.

"After a month, I really have to go back to my country. But I'll be here again on their wedding. Of course I won't miss my bestie's wedding day," I smile widely at him.

"Oh, I see." Jimin smiles sweetly. "I hope we can get close while helping them."

I raise my eyebrows. But then I just laugh, thinking that he doesn't mean any of it.

"Hey. I'm not joking." Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

***

[Yooin's pov]
Dorm.

I start getting anxious. I look at my watch. It's almost midnight but Jimin and Sanny haven't arrive yet.

"Why are you so anxious? Isn't it a good thing?" Taehyung says, smiling.

"No, it's not."

Taehyung laughs as he pats the seat besides him. I frown as I sit down next to him.

"What if Jimin did something to my Sanny?"

"He's not like that," Taehyung says.

"But–"

"Shh.." Taehyung hugs my shoulders. "I know what you're worrying about. But as we told you, it's all in the past. Jimin must has moved on from that already." He caresses my hair gently.

"I know," I sigh. "That's why I'm doing this. To cheer Jimin up. To help him have a new love life. But I'm afraid that Sanny will–"

Taehyung hugs me softly and kisses my forehead.

"I care about Sanny and Jimin, you know."

"I know. But we should believe in Jimin. He won't dare try to hurt Sanny when he knows that Sanny is your best friend," Taehyung says.

I sigh. I quickly look over when I hear a car stops in front the house. I come out from the dorm and I can see Jimin and Sanny's happy faces. Sanny runs to me and hugs me tightly.

"I'm here!" Sanny chuckles.

I smile. She looks so happy. That's it. I made a right decision.