Prince Imagine

THIS IS NOT MY IMAGINE MY FRIEND MADE THIS AGAIN CREDIT GOES TO WHICHEVER FRIEND MADE THIS BECAUSE I CANT REMEMBER -_-

PS. BN MEANS BABY'S NAME!!!

You and Prince are married and have a baby girl together, You have to leave on a business trip and wont be back until next week. So you go over all the procedures to Prince just in case he has any problems..

You: So the formula is over there in the cabinet and i have some bottles already prepared in the fridge..

Prince: ok…and ?

You: I’ve put an emergency number on the fridge just in case something happens. There’s also the nanny’s number too, just in case you have to go to work again.

Prince: got it !

You: she likes her bottles really warm so don’t heat it up so much…You have to give her her medicine at exactly 5pm , no later than that. Dont play too much loud music and dont leave her window open. *kisses his cheek* I’ll be back next week…

Prince: got it got it ok…be safe

You: Adios , im gonna miss my babies *leaves*

Prince: ok (baby’sname) , so what are we gonna do today ?

As the day passes, Prince follows the procedures you had left and continues to work at home also. As the days pass you start to miss him and BN, so you call him.

Prince: hello mami ?

You: hey i”m just callin to see how ya’ll doin…

Prince: We’re good…arent we BN ? *you put the phone to her ear and she starts to giggle*

You: :’) awww hi BN ? you miss mommy ?

BN: *giggles* bammmagooddnjfnfjddoopop

Prince: awww she tryna speak spanish over here lol

You: lol xD i’mma talk to you guys later ok…bye prince ..

Prince: bye ..

As the next few days pass Prince finally realizes you’ll be coming home in a few min. So prince decides to take a nap with BN. A few hours later you walk in to see prince on the couch with BN laying on his chest asleep. “awww he must be soo tired..” You grab a blanket and put it on them…You kick off your shoes and sit on the floor near them and fall asleep too.