I wanted to cry because it would be the first time she called my name. I turned around and walked closer to her, seeing her eyes open, although struggling to stay open.

"Stay"

She whispered, reaching her hand out for mine. I felt myself stuck, both parts of myself say, "Get in!" "Cuddle with her!". They both sounded like the right thing to do but a sliver part of me wanted to decline, because I knew she wasn't going to stay in LA for long. I don't think I could take it, leaving her twice. So why did I take off my heels, and rested my hand in hers, and got under the sheets?.

It was beyond me, but I didn't think about the pros or cons..I just wanted her. To sleep beside her. To look at her. "You're smiling" she whispered again and I did find myself smiling, I shyly look at her to see the goofiest smile I have ever seen on her. It was beyond adorable.

"Ewww" I said cheekily and she chuckled.

I couldn't take the adorableness so I dragged my hand over her face causing her to chuckle again. "Go to sleep you dork" I said blushing and after a few minutes, her breathing calmed, it smoothed out. I removed my hand from her face and settled it against her neck feeling the warmth. I then looked at her, really looked at her. She has aged beautiful, still holding that really young look but it's leading towards the maturity young side.

It was sexy.

She's sexy.

I said internally as my hand trailed her facial features. Since I've left New York, I never really felt like myself anymore. Like something was missing, a missing puzzle piece.

When I held Grey's hand tonight, I became me. Rachael Gordy. I've never felt that way with Heather.

Heather.

Heather that is currently waiting for me to text her.

Oh my god Heather!.

My eyes widens in realization and I slowly heart brokenly removed my self from the peaceful sleepy red head. I didn't want to leave and knew she was going to be extra grumpy seeing I didn't stay but I needed to go. It wasn't fair on Heather. I liked Heather, I do and the most heartbreaking thought was, why should I end my relationship with Heather for someone who has her life in New York?.

I couldn't do a long distance relationship, I wanted to be able to have Grey hold me anytime I wanted. I hated waiting. That didn't mean my heart would stop soaring for the red head, now it's been soaring for her for five years now. After putting on my heels, I climbed on the bed and caressed her cheek before I bent down, softly pecking her on the lips, feeling an euphoria I've never felt.

Then I left, feeling like I was in a deja fu moment, exactly when I left New York.

Grey's P.O.V

For the first time since five years, I slept, Really slept. I had the best sleep I have ever had and I internally smiled just by thinking why in the first place I had the amazing sleep. I then yawned and stretched, stretching out to the side of me where I knew she was there to come up empty. I felt around more then the realization struck. How could I think it was going to be this easy to have her?. Just like I remembered, Blondie is definitely not easy, she hates waiting, basically a impatient gonk. Also she doesn't like how people assume things and I do that a lot back then.

However, how could she leave like that. I groaned as I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep from them, I shouldn't have taken that drug last night. Mostly at times, well every time I didn't care about what I did but I knew that was a stupid careless decision. I sat up as I stretched feeling my back muscles pop just a bit causing me to release a satisfied sigh.