Finale

He quickly grabbed the knife, put it over his head ready to stab me and....
I closed my eyes waiting for the moment when the knife strikes me but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes and looked at the king. He had a knife in his chest. He dropped to the ground as my eyes widened with shock. I looked to see none other than Alex who had stood behind the king with a bloodied knife in his hand. "Alex? What did you do?" i asked crawling towards him. He broke down crying and fell to the ground. I rushed over to him and held him in my arms. "Shh its okay. Its over now. He can't hurt anyone anymore." i spoke quietly. His sobs died down and he stood up. "Im sorry. IM SO SO SORRY!" he screamed with tears rushing down his face as he looked at me. "I didn't want any of this to happen. He tried to convince me that you were lying to me about being my friend. He tried to get me to kill you.....which i almost did. Im glad i didn't. You deserve to live. Go live life with Jake. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. As long as i know you're safe and taken care of I'll be happy." he said with a smile on his face. I smiled at him and gave him a huge bear hug. I felt arms wrap around us so i looked behind me to find Jake hugging us with tears streaming down his face too. "I love you guys! I love you so much!" he screamed. We all stayed like that after a while until it was time to go home.

At home
We are exhausted. I lied down with Jake on the couch as we all watched a movie. I smiled knowing that i have people who really care for me and want me safe in my life. I closed my eyes for a quick second and opened them again. I found myself back in the white room. I looked around to see if i can find my mom because i always see her in this room. When i didn't see her i turned around and gasped. It was the king. Wait what? He's dead! What is he doing here? Am i dead? What's happening? "Elizabeth, i know what you're thinking and yes i am dead. No you are not dead." he said calmly. How did he know what i was thinking? "Because this is your mind Elizabeth. You decide who shows up in here. Whether it be me, your mother, or your friends. You can even create a double of yourself if you want. I wanted to let you know that you are a strong girl. You will do great things in your life. Heck you defeated the King Jacob. Everyone is usually too chicken to stand up to me but your family was brave. Your father was the first one to stand up to me and he died a brave man." he said while closing his eyes. I sat down on a chair that came out of nowhere and listened carefully. "What happened to my father?" i asked. He sighed. "Your father was a very courageous man and died still being that courageous man. He came into my castle one day and told me that i shouldn't kill all those people i killed just because i was bored. He asked how can murder be entertaining so i got angry. I challenged him to fight me and he accepted without hesitation. He fought well until i cheated and took out one of my knifes that i keep hidden in my cape. I stabbed him in his abdomen as he ran towards me. He died soon after that from blood loss." he explained. I didn't know what to say. He killed my father just because he asked a question? That's so stupid. Im so glad i killed him before he could murder anyone else in the town. King Jacob soon vanished and i was alone in this white room. I closed my eyes to escape and i did as i opened them again. Jake and Alex were sleeping and the movie was over. I quietly tiptoed to my room and got under the covers and started to drift off to sleep. I felt a heavy weight fall on my bed so i looked over my shoulder and saw Jake's face. He was dozing off but he still stared at me with lovable eyes. I smiled and lightly kissed his nose before snuggling into his embrace. "I love you Jake." i said before actually falling asleep. I heard Jake say "i love you too Liz." in his sleep. Today was a day that i'll remember for the rest of my life.
That i beat the king.

The End

So this story got weird and different. I mean a room that appears when you close your eyes? I didnt think i would add that. Anyways if you did enjoy this story then that's awesome. Thank you for reading my story.😄👋