Taken from me

Jake's pov
Im so glad Liz said she likes me too. I was waiting at her door because we were going to the park today. Surprisingly when i talked to Alex he was okay. *knock knock* "Liz are you in there?" i asked. I knocked again but no answer. I was starting to get worried. I turned the knob and was shocked to see it was open. I walked in and screamed. She was gone. Alex was right, she's always getting taken. I walked out and went in Alex's room and sighed in relief. He was still there. I couldn't get too happy because Liz is still gone. I ran up to Alex and shook him awake. "Huh what's going on?" he woke up. "Liz is gone. We have to help her." i said in a panick. "Wait what?" he got up already scared. "Liz has been kidnapped! Let's go!" i shouted running out the room to get changed. After we were done we ran out the house to look for Liz.

Time skip
"Where are you Liz?!" i shouted as we ran through the forest. We knew exactly where she was. The king's castle. That's where we were headed.

{Another time skip}
We arrived at the king's castle and went in. I told Alex that we need to split up and look for her. As i ran around i got to the main hall and saw the king. Holding Elizabeth. I growled and ran towards him without thinking. He saw my intentions and easily blocked it. I noticed he was still carrying Liz and i knew i had to get her out of there but i needed help. I walked out saying, "This isn't over. I will save Liz." and with that i ran off to find Alex. Once i found him i took him to the main hall. When we got there the king was still standing in the same spot i left him at. Except..Liz was no where to be found. "Where is she?!" i screamed. "I will tell you if you do me a favor. Don't interfere with my kidnapping plans. No running away from home. Got it?" King Jacob said. I looked down in anger and gritted my teeth. "fine." i whispered. "Im sorry, what?" he asked. "I said FINE!" i yelled. "Good. She's in the basement." he said. I ran down and kicked down the door. I yelled out, "Liz! Where are you?!" i heard a faint 'i'm over here.' I ran towards the voice and there she was. She was bruised all over and her clothes were ripped. Was he abusing her? It looks like she put up a fight against him. She looked up at me and started crying. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I rubbed her head while whispering that its gonna be okay. I pulled away from the hug and pecked her lips before guiding her out of the cell. As soon as we stepped out we were grabbed and taken away. We were taken to...the king. I glared at the king and squeezed Liz's hand. What is he planning to do with her? I won't let him hurt her, he's done enough. Don't worry Liz, I'll protect you.