Chapter 9

He then took out a ring which looked like an infinity ring from his pocket, "Will you Mrs.Rayne accept to be my girlfriend, and I know we just met but I loved you once I laid eyes on you, I felt like it was love at first sight, I know it's sounds cheesy but it's the truth!" "I think I feel the same for you Cole!" "So..what's your answer?" "Yes..I would love be your girlfriend, Cole!" "This is the promise ring and the reason why it's an infinity ring it's because it signifies...I'm going to sound cheesy again-" "Nothing sounds cheesy coming from you're mouth Cole." "Well...it signifies our love is endless and we'll be with each other forever!" "Awe, that's so romantic Cole!",then I felt a pair of lips come in contact with mine, he then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him then he picked me up and spinner us around. "I LOVE YOU DANIELLE!", he yelled. "I love you more and shut up, you're embarrassing me." We left the park hand in hand, I felt the most happiest girl alive.  He drove me back to my house and walked me to the door, I didn't want it to end. "Would you like to watch a movie, my parents won't be until tomorrow?" "Sure, I'd love to, babe!" "Gosh that sounded cute when you called me babe." "Haha!" We entered and I put on Toy Story and sat down and cuddled. Throughout the whole movie, we had fallen asleep. It was the most memorable time I spent with him.