Chapter 11

*Funeral*

Today was going to be the most saddest/worst day of my life, it was a perfect day for a funeral, it was gloomy and the sky was filled with clouds, my mom got me up because I didn't want to go to Cole's funeral because it breaks my heart that my boyfriend got shot by a stupid and maybe even a mental person.  I decided to get up because I knew it would break his heart, if I didn't go to his funeral, I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess because I was all over the place over the death of Cole so hit the shower and got out a laced black dress, black leggings and black heels. Once my family and I finished getting ready, and it was unnatural for my parents to accompany me on this day but it got some weight off my chest that my parents do care about me so we went to the ceremony.  Through the whole ceremony I was thinking about the fun times we shared together from going to a party and we went to a fair but what truly broke my heart was the time Cole and I were washing my parents car.

~Flashback~

"Cole stop, I'm trying to to wash the cars!" "I don't think that's the only thing getting washed!", he got the water hose and sprayed me with water. "Oh it's on, it's payback time!",  I then got the bucket filled with dirty water and threw it on him. "Hey, no fair I used clean water!" "I told you, I would get my paybak!"

~End of Flashback~