Chapter 5| You Again

⚠Keep voting on chapter 4!!!⚠

September 4, 2017
12:00 P.M.

Nicki

It was 12 noon and Chris still wasn't home

It was 12 noon and Chris still wasn't home. To get my mind off of things, I decided I was going to make a run to the mall and do a little shopping.

When I got there, the first store I went to was PINK. I was looking at the thongs when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around and it was Beyoncé. She looked so good. Her hair was put up in a sloppy bun and she had on an all gray Nike sweatsuit with some white on white Air Force 1's. She was holding hands with some blasian looking chick. She was gorgeous as fuck.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to what I was doing

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to what I was doing. I made my way to the back of the store where the tank tops and shorts were, walking right past the both of them. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Beyoncé had that stupid ass smirk on her face and I inwardly scoffed.

I was looking at the different sets and colors when I felt a body up against me. I gasped and I heard that same stupid ass laugh, it was Beyoncé. I turned around and pushed her, not hard, but enough to get her out of my personal space. "Ouch. Why you gotta push me lil mama?" I tried to move around her and she stepped in front of me.

"Lil mama is not my fuckin' name. I thought we made that clear." I looked up at her and she was already looking down at me, biting her lip. "Get the fuck outta my way. I'm sure your bitch is looking for you."

Once again, I tried to push past her, but I failed. This time, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her. "That's not my bitch babygirl. She's just my friend, so chill out. She's next door at Champs for your information. I actually came over here to apologize. I don't apologize to nobody, so take it or leave it. Either way, my conscience is clear." She shrugged, still holding my hand.

"Fuck your apology, and fuck you." I snatched my hand out of her grip and she started laughing. "Everything is a joke to you huh? You're always fuckin' laughing."