•2•

"Yoongi... are you okay?"

                       "Huh?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Jimin.

                       "You're staring at (Y/n)... I mean, you were smiling, but still... what's wrong?" Jimin tapped his finger on his shoe. It was in some sort of beat; I NEED U.

               "I was just thinking," I cleared my throat awkwardly.

              "So tell me about yourselves. Maybe it'll help me remember," (Y/n) smiled.

              "I'm J-Hope! The cool one!" Hoseok grinned.

             "More like the extra one. He's so extra, (Y/n)... you'll see," Jin chuckled.

              "I'm Taehyung," the blonde waved with his signature box smile.

               "I'm Jungkook!" The maknae, the younger nodded and gazed (Y/n) a dazzling smile.

               "I'm Namjoon, the leader and the tallest," the pink haired leader smirked.

               "The leader of what?" (Y/n) pursed her lips. It's like she was asking to be kissed.

              "BTS!" Hoseok cheered.

             "Aish, shut up, horse," I glared at the red head.

             "Turtle!" Hoseok snapped back.

           "Guys, stop it!" Miihe scolded us. "This is not helping (Y/n)."

            "Sorry about them. I'm Jimin... I think you remember me, but I'm the shortest," Jimin scooted closer to (Y/n), which made me glare at him. He continued, "and the nicest."

            "I'm Seokjin. Your brother," Jin gave his sister a warm smile.

             "And I'm Yoongi. Your boyfriend," I smiled and pat her head, almost smirking in triumph when Jimin scooted back with a slight pout.

            "My boyfriend? Since when?"

            "Well... about a year..." I picked at the grass.

            "I wish I could remember..." (Y/n) gave a pout and looked at her lap.

            "You will. Give it time," Jin stood up and sat next to her, comforting her.

            "Well... (Y/n) is alive... we should go get ice cream to celebrate!" Miihe cheered, and Jungkook and Hoseok joined.

            "Ice cream?" The (h/c) female knit her eyebrows together.

             "Yeah. You'll love it," Namjoon smiled.

             "When we go get ice cream, can you tell me about BTS?" The girl asked innocently.

             Deja vu. I smiled, remembering her birthday when we promised to tell her about our group, but we got drunk instead.

             The others must've felt the same, and Miihe tilt her head at the awkward silence.

             "Yeah they will! And I'll tell you about America!"

            We all stood up and went to the entrance of the park, now the exit for us. Grabbing (Y/n)'s hand, we followed Jin and Namjoon as we were led to an ice cream shop.

Friend | m.ygजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें