Part 12

Leigh POV
-Beep beep beep-
Ughhhhhhhh another day where i have to face Jade. I desperately wanted to go back to sleep but i couldn't they would all get mad at me. I turned to my night stand and grabbed for my phone. I immediately saw that Pez texted me
Hey Leigh, just letting you know that Jim(Their dance instructor) will not be here today. There going to send someone else in.
I texted her back saying ok. I went to go get changed quickly. I changed into some ADIDAS pants and a Nike shirt. With some Nike shoes. I wanted to make a good impression with the new dance instructor. I saw the clock and it was 9:20 am. Good i thought to myself. I will have enough time even if there i a little bit of traffic.
30 minutes later.
I parked and checked to see what time it was 9:50. Either i drove way to fast or the traffic wasn't as bad as i thought. I walked in and I didn't expect to see what i saw. There was a women and she was absolutely gorgeous. I know I said that about Jamie but her appearance was beautiful. I stood at the door for a few seconds. My as was dropped too. She started to walk close to me. She put her finger under my chin " Close your mouth dear and stop drooling. " I closed my mouth and whisper a small " Fuck.. Me" I didn't expect her to hear it started getting closer to my face and leaned in my ear " When and where" My jaw drops and she just giggles. OMG thats giggle was absolutely adorable. Let me give you a little description of her. She was a middle sized women. She had black shoulder length hair. She was wearing some yoga pants and a tank top. For your information you could see her cleavage perfectly. She had a perfect face sculpture. She had gorgeous pink lips. She also had an amazing scar above her lip that I desperately wanted to kiss. Well back to the story she takes my hands and drags me inside the room. This gave m a perfect look at her ass. There are no words to describe it. " Once you stop checking my ass you can start warming up. " I look at her and she ad a smirk on her face. Oh how desperately i would love to swipe that smirk off her face. She leaves me looking all flustered off and i wanted to follow her but i saw Pez and Jess. I walked be there and they were smirking at me. What up with everybody smirking at me today. " So what's up with you and her." Slightly pointing at the dance instructor. Damn i didn't even get to know her name. I was going to say something but she claps her hands getting all of our attention. " Ok guys your former dance instructor already showed me all the things he wants you to do. So since you guys already know what you are doing all you have to do is do a full performance and ill see if there is any hiccups. Oh and by the way Jim isn't coming back I'm his replacement. If you don't know already my name is Lana Parrilla. " Everyone else gasps while i smile so big hat i thought my face was going to break by how big i smiled.
An hour after starting there dance practice
We were dancing Touch when we were all in one line swaying our hips front and back( I dont know how to explain it sorry ) Lana stops us" Guys stop for a second. When your swaying your hips front and back put a little sexiness into it. Make it a little flirty. Here Leigh-Ann come over here. " ME SHE WANTS ME. SHIT. I slowly walk up to her. We get into our positions. I'm in front of her while she is in the back of me. She puts her hand on my waist and we do that little part of Touch. They music starts playing and she starts to dance. ( This is the move that I'm talking about)

I could feel her croch right against my ass and would be lying if I didn't say i enjoyed it

I could feel her croch right against my ass and would be lying if I didn't say i enjoyed it. They stop the music and I'm left flustered. I look at Jes and Pez and I see them smirking at me. I flick them off. Then a feel a pair of hands at my waist. I looked up and it was Lana. "I want to see you guys do what me and Leigh-Ann did just now. " go and dance with them but Lana pulls me back. " No need I already know that you're going to do amazing. " She keeps her hand steady at my waist " Give me a sec Lana I'm going to go use he bathroom." I go into the bathroom I look at myself and I'm all sweaty. I look at my shirt and see that I had a stain in it. What the hell how did i get a stain on this already. I take off my shirt seeing that it was alright. Everybody has seen me in just a bra. It was a blue bra it it really plumed up my boobs. If I bent down you would see a good view of my boobs. I walked out and all eyes are on me. I looked at them with confusion " what it's not like you haven't seen this before" they all laugh they all say true and go back to what they were doing. Except two eyes that were following me. To my right was Lana and to my left was of course none other than Jade Thirlwall. What the hell does she wants. She starts walking to me but I'm having none of it. I start to walk in Lana direction. She was still gawking at me. I walked in her direction while smirking. I leaned up to her ear and seductively said " Lana a picture last longer. Or if you want, if you really want it badly take it. " she chokes and her cheeks turn a really dark red. She snaps back and smirks right back at it. " oh dear wait and see " she walk away and I'm left flustered. I get back into dance practice which we only have a few minutes left.
" ok guys you are free to go home " she says looking in my direction. I gulp which I'm pretty sure she saw. She smirks while walking in my direction. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around " what do you want Jade. " she looks taken back " umm do you want to hang out later with me and Luke. " " let's talk in the bathroom." She tries to take my hand but I pull away before she can. Before we go into the bathroom I walk up to Lana " hey give me 5 minutes. Then we can talk okay " she nods I kiss her on the cheek and she blushes. I turn around and see that Jade was standing there glaring at Lana back. We walk back and then again she tries to grab my hand. Which I don't give her the pleasure too. We walk into the bathroom and I let her go first. I go and lock the bathroom. " what the hell is wrong with you. Are you blind or do you just want to make me jealous. Why would I want to hang it with you and your boyfriend. Do you even know how that feels? Do you even know that it breaks my heart to see you and him back together. You don't go around and kiss somebody. Tell them the next morning to was a mistake more or so tell them in a note. So let me get this clear Jade never in a million would I ever want to hang out with you and your boyfriend. Trust me you would never know how it breaks my heart. " I'm crying and so is she. " why do you even ask Jade. I know you're smart so why would you even ask that question?" She shrugs her shoulders. " goodbye Jade. " I walk out and wipe the tears away. I see that Lana is ready and she sees me. She smiles at me which makes me smile. " come on let's go. " I take her hand and we walk out together. Leaving two jaw dropped jaws which were jess and Pez and one glaring Jade. I didn't care though all I wanted to do was get to know Lana.

I have no words I'm sorry for the update. I updated this earlier and I guess I lost connection. It was supposed to be uploaded hours before.
-Kasandra