Part 4

Jesy POV
I woke up before them so I decided to go make them breakfast. I went downstairs and made some pancakes. I also cooked some sausages and bacon. Five minutes after cooking the food I hear footsteps. I see Leigh-Ann walking downstairs. It was obvious that she just came from bed. She had bed hair and her clothes were all over the place and wrinkled. She yawns I just laugh at her " what? Good morning to you too" " well good morning sleep head did you have a nice night." She nods her head " thank you Jesy for what you did last night. I really appreciate it and I'm sorry for putting you guys through all of that. I promise that I will try to be better" " I trust in you Leigh-Ann that you will do the right things. As of now we need to go wake up Pez. " i hand her a bucket full of freezing come water. We try to go upstairs without making any noise. We reach my bedroom. I signal with my eyes when to pour it. 1,2,3 we pour the water and Perrie jolts our of bed. It's was hilarious at how mad she looked at us " no funny great way to wake up up. Just watch once I get my revenge." I laugh Pez couldn't hurt a fly more like get revenge on us " come on downstairs I just finished breakfast" she just nods her head before gong down with us. During breakfast we had a to fun, we were like school girls who were having a sleep over. I was so happy for Leigh-Ann she deserves to be happy. In my opinion Leigh-Ann deserves all the love the world can bring. She does nothing but love and it breaks my heart when i see her so upset because all she want is love. A doorbell breaks my thought i go to answer it but Leigh-Ann beats me t the door she yells " I'LL GET IT" i laugh at how childish she can be. At some times she can be the most mature in the world. That's when I hear a glass break. I look at Pez and we both go run to the door to see what's gong on.

Leigh-Ann POV
I go run to the door because i wanted Jesy to relax since she did breakfast today. I opened the door and i open it to a scene that breaks my heart. Jade and Luke sucking eac other's faces off. There it goes again if you could hear my heart you could probably hear it breaking. I drop the glass that i was carrying. Yet they still don't stop, they are so busy in their world that they don't even hear me. That's when i hear two pairs of footsteps. I turn around and see their expression, they look angry.

Perrie POV
Me and Jesy hear a glass drop and we both knew something wasn't right. We both go run to the door, and see Jade and her boyfriend sucking each other's faces off. I look over at Leigh and i know that expression way to well. The expression of being heart broken. Jesy goes and pulls her into a hug. I look over at Jade and they are still at it. That's when I decided that i needed to take charge. " Jade what are you doing here" She finally stops kissing her boyfriend and turn to me. Her eyes widen as she see Leigh-Ann. " Jade i asked you a question, why are you here. " she whispers something to Luke and Luke leaves. " I was just going to ask if you guys wanted to hang out. Oh and why are you guys all here. " I shake my head disapprovingly. She really doesn't get it" First of all the reason why we are all here is because we had a sleep over. Second of all is your boyfriend going to be there and are you actually going out with us. Or are you going to e on your phone all the time or are yo going to ditch us because you wanted to hang out with Luke instead. " she looks at e socked a what i had just said " no i actually anted to hang out you know its been a while since we had a girl day. " Leigh -Ann comes and whispers something to my ear " go hang out wth your best friend and bring Jesy along with you. We all know that i wont be able to be with Jade that long. I already told Jesy and she said that she will go as long as you go. I promise that i wont do anything that will harm me. You can take away all the things that i could use to harm myself. " I look at her and she gives m a look that says " trust in me" i give her a nod. " ok Jade me Jesy and I are going to go with you."
Leigh-Ann POV
Jesy tells Jade to go sit on the couch. I don't want to be in the same room as HER so i go into the kitchen to get me some food. Im not going to lie i am SOO hungry. I go fix myself some nachos, it takes about ten minutes to prepare giving them enough time to get ready. Which means that i don't have to deal with HER. About five minutes into my nacho I hear foot steps behind me and I pray to God that it wasn't Jade. Low and behold it was freaking her. I look at her for a second before going back to prepare the nachos. I coudn't look at her without tearing up. She breaks the silence " why aren't you going to go with us?" I look at her with a confused as hell face. Is she going to act like nothing ever happened. " Jade I don't know if you are being stupid or you just forgot but you know the reason why" " So because i said I don't like you, you are going to ignore me? DOes she not remember what she said to me not too long ago" No Jade i'm granting your wishes. If i do recall you sadi to never talk to you again so my guessing is that you just want to ignore you. So Thirllwall I'm gong to grant your fucking wishes so i hope your happy." " Lei- " " No just stop you really don't get it do you. I'm fucking in love with you ok. Do you know what makes me upset that you don't think before you do something. You honestly fucking believe that visiting me at the hospital at the hospital was the best idea. That's not even the worst fucking part you brought your flicking boyfriend. Do you even know what it feels like to see the person you love the most with someone else? I don't think so now please I think they are almost ready. Im trying real hard to forget about you Thirllwall but its more difficult than you think. You just woudn't understand." She has ears in her eyes but so do I. I point to the living room and she drops her head and goes to living room. I scream internally i just want someone to love me

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and sorry for the late update.