Late (JensenxReader)

Jensen x Reader

Imagine being married to Jensen Ackles and finding out you're pregnant with his child.

You glanced over and noticed Jensen was there. He must have gotten home to Austin late last night. You ran your fingers threw his bed head and traced his jaw line to his chin. Then you pulled it closer towards your lips and kissed his.

He didn't wake. Or flinch for that matter. So you just let him sleep. You slowly pushed the covers back and brought your legs around the bed. Just as you were going to stand up, you felt two hands attach onto your waist and drag you back down.

"I didn't mean to wake you Jay-"

"I'm happy you did (Y/N)"

"You should've woken me last night. What time did you get in?"

"Around two am," he pushed back part of your hair around your ear. It sent tingles through you. "I wanted so much to wake you up but you looked so beautiful just sleeping."

"So you creeped on me instead?"

"Well who wouldn't want to creep on this beautiful babe!" You blushed a bit as Jensen pulled you tight to his hips. Face to face. Pulse racing. He always made you feel alive. Leaning into to kiss your husband you had a sudden urge to vomit. You covered your mouth with a free hand and quickly ran towards the bathroom.

Jensen bounced out of bed and followed right behind you. Right when you got to the bathroom you hit the floor and vomited in the toilet. It hurt your throat so bad. Jensen bent down and rubbed your back.

"(Y/N) are you okay? I'm here for you-"

You brought your head up and motioned for a wash cloth. Jensen grabbed it and helped you over to the side of the bed.

"What's was that?"

"I don't know- I feel fine now. I felt fine yesterday." You took a couple deep breaths and Jensen handed you a glass of water and your eyes widened. You sat up off the bed and place the glass down and began to pace back and fourth. "Oh no-"

"Oh no what (Y/N)?"

"Gosh I should've knew it!" You walked over to the balcony and let the sunrise blind your eyes.

"(Y/N) tell me what's wrong!" Jensen grabbed your hand and turned you towards him. His mossy green eyes looking back at (Y/E/C). "Babe I'm here for you. But you gotta tell me what ever you're thinking so I can help."

"Jensen I-I'm late."

"For a meeting? Like right now?"

"No. I'm late. As in no period."

"So You're pregnant-" His concern turned into pure bliss. You were unsure how to take it. So you began to tear up. And a smile came on your face. "(Y/N) why are you crying?" Jensen wrapped you into his arms.

"B-Because we've been married for 8 years and I know you wanted kids but with my medical history with my family I didn't think I could ever bare a child."

"But are you happy?" You pushed away from his to look him head in the eyes.

"Hell yeah I'm happy! I'm carrying our child Jensen! We're going to have a little family!"