Orb of eorox

Bumblebee's Pov:
I had discovered something that has been here on earth since the beginning of time...The orb of eorox. Legend has it that during the medieval times there were our kind working alongside humans helping out what was destined to arrive to earth. This orb has a power that no one to this day knows what it does. I tried scanning it but nothing showed. I beeped in frustration and just walked back to base with it...Hopefully someone didn't tell Kiera the real truth.
Hot Rod's Pov:
"So where was he last seen when you and the others came back to base?" Kiera said looking for something in her bag. I swerved pass car after car until traffic was gone, "He was last seen by an abandoned building. He wanted to stay after words to find something that he felt was there. Something about an orb?" I said. Kiera gasped and looked down at my radio, "The orb of eorox? Is that what he went after?!" She said with concern. I reached the bottom of the hill and transformed Leaning down towards Kiera. "What do you know about it?" I asked her. "Before Optimus left to shoot off into space I remember him pulling me away from the other's and telling me about the orb of eorox...How it could be used for good or evil. C'mon now! We gotta get it and hide it back at base before it let's off a signal to both Autobots and decepticons!" Kiera said running as fast as possible, me behind her.
Kiera's Pov:
So far I haven't seen any tall yellow figure up on this hill but saw an abandoned church house. That's when I just started yelling out, "Dad!!! Where are you?! Dad?!?!" Hot rod got the same idea too, "Bumblebee! Brother?! No more playing games on us." He Said. I was getting worried about my father. What if the orb went off and the decepticons killed my dad just to get to the orb? That's when my thoughts disappeared. I looked up to see an all to way familiar color. "Sweetie? What...Are you doing..." He asked. "Dad we need to hide that orb before it goes off and a signal let's off!" I said. He walked up to hot rod and gave a push on his chest, "I told you to keep...Her at...the base! Was...I not clear...about that?!" My dad said. "Well maybe you don't need to hide things from her!" Hot rod said tackling bumblebee to the ground. The orb fell out of his hand and came rolling to me. Suddenly it had light shining from it, and those rays of light wrapped my whole body up like a mummy. It felt like I was being lifted in air. I tried to get out but I heard a female's voice in my mind telling me to stay calm. I didn't know where it came from or who's voice that was...But it's like I was paralyzed by it. My body started feeling heavy and weird I then blacked out not knowing what happened next.