lesson tip's from cade

Kiera's Pov:
I was helping cade with one of his crazy inventions again while my dad was out fighting decepticons with the other Autobots. Cogman walked up to me and handed me a Coke bottle and I thank him and he Nods and Walks away going back to what he was doing. "Hey kiki can you hand me that wrench over there?" Cade asked pointing next to me. I handed it to him and I got back to what I was doing with his robotic dog head. I sighed and pushed it away from me as I stood up and stretched. Cade looked at me and put his wrench down, "Wanna be with your old man huh?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded looking at cade, "It's just...I don't know? I was always told by him that we would never be separated from each other...But here I am 9 years later working on weird inventions with you. No offense." I said. Cade smiled and Pat my back, "Some taken." He said pulling up two chairs. He sat down in one and patted the other wanting me to sit.
Cade's Pov:
I was here for Kiera whenever she needed it. I call it the lesson tip's...The types of lessons I would give to my daughter before she went off to a college in a whole different state. "Okay let's see what emotions got you twisted." I said chuckling. Kiera sighed softly and looked me dead in the eyes... kinda scaring me. "Okay so, I love my dad very much and I will be there for him when he's there for me...and you know that." She started off. I nodded, "Go on." I said. "Before I met you, my dad always told me that I will be like him...and what I Mean by that is a 35 foot alien robot, or for short a Cybertronian. I was 5 when he decided to inject his blood in mine to see if it worked out...it never did. So he had cogman run a few tests on my DNA and things like that, obviously when he got back from battle he was utterly upset about it. I never stopped believing in that, actually everyday I would imagine myself walking around people being tiny from my view. My uncle hot rod always put me on the top of his head so I could see what they see all the time. It was quite fun and games... Until I stopped with the whole robot mode thing. I just do what I do best, and that's working on car parts and fixing things" She smiled at the end. "Wow...T-that's some childhood." I said surprised. She laughed at drank her soda, "Yeah it is. But my dad was afraid of not paying attention and squishing me under his feet or holding me too hard. Basically I was like a grape to him." She said smiling. As I was about to add on to the grape thing, the base garage opened and in drove crosshairs then drift and so on. Kiera grabbed a cloth and wiped the oil from her hands and ran over to the oversized garage.
Drifts Pov:
I transformed and stretched as some metal parts of me rubbed against each other, "What a fight!" Crosshairs said. I rolled my optics and sighed putting my hands on my hips. Looking down, I saw Kiera by the garage looking outside for her father. "I'm afraid he's not coming right this minute Kiera." I said crossing my arm's walking over to where she was at. She looked at me confused and I got down face to face with her, "What do you mean by that? Why isn't he coming home now?" She asked. "Well he said something about needing some space away from the stuff that goes on around here. Ya know Drift and crosshairs going at it, cade's inventions going haywire, cogman...Well there's nothing wrong with him I guess." Hound said putting a new cigarette in his mouth. Kiera walked to get some of her belongings and walked out the exit, "Where are you going?!" Hot rod said chasing after his niece. "To see where my dad is hot rod. Come along if you want to...He's your brother anyways." She said. And with that hot rod transformed into his Lamborghini disguise and Kiera hopped in. Nothing but quietness filled the room, "Good lesson tip." Cade said walking away.