‼️House warming party part 3//Michi's phase//last or the partys‼️

(Y/Ns pov)
Good thing truth or dare is over! I don't really like that game last time I played...
Flash back
"Truth or dare! Y/N!"simra says "hmmmm DARE I'm not a whimp!"I say back "I dare you to kiss your crush!"simra says
"WHAAAT?! No no no!! Plz no I'm too shy around him! He's to amazing!"I say blushing "dares a dare!"she says
End of flash back
....I hated her for saying that. And when I did it I figured out that he already had a girl. Sad times, although I got over it I still love him but he's with better. "Hey! You! Girl from the plane~Nya"the girl I was sitting next to was here? What? "Hey?"I replied confused "Comee here"she said whispering really loud! "Okayyyy?"I said back I don't know why I'm trusting a crazy person but okay. I came closer to her but then she threw a swapping potion on me. "WHAT THE HECK?!"I screamed everyone came running. "MICHI?!"Aphmau said "MICHI LEAVER HER ALONE"katelyn said "yeah help me!" "Y/N" said "HEY STOP USING MY VOICE!"I scream really loud "Your coming with me your trying to use her voice like you do with Aphmau!"katelyn says to me! "Wait! No No you got this all wrong......the swapping poti.."I tried to finish but Laurence and Garroth were pulling me away. "Guys no! I'm Y/N!! Stoop!! Laurence you know the magic I did. And Garroth you saw it to!!! Right?"I said really hoping they would spill "nope, your michi were not falling for that."Laurence says "WHAAAAAT?!"I scream really loud like I did at aphs place. "AGH"they both said in illusion "huh you r...really sound like her. I'm starting to get w...worried"Garroth says "I AM Y/N AGHHHHHH!!!!!!"I scream. I am getting very frustrated they are not believing me like they always do! My hair turns Dark red "What do you want for prof?"I ask "hmmm what did you bake at the party?"Laurence asks "I baked a...a what did I bake OH YEAH a cake brownie icecream cookie!"I say hopefully I got that in the right order I always forget the order."WRRRROOONNNGGG!! I was a cake icecream brownie cookie!"Garroth says "ugh oh my Irene I swear I'm Y/N and when I swear Im never lying!"I say kinda annoyed at this point. "Nope don't believe you!"Laurence says "UHHH"i grown really loud.

(Michi pov)
NYAHAHAH I CANT BELIEVE THAT WORKED! All my life I wanted to be with Aaron or Laurence and now I'm with one!! Michi knows she always gets what she wants! "Phew that michi always ruins the party's we have! Good thing we got rid of her!"Aphmau says, hey that hurt. "Y..Yeah S..She's a T..total B**ch"I say oh man that was hard "AAAAAAGHHH!! A CUSS WORD?!"everyone says in illusion "Y...You would never say that"Zane says "uh~oh~Nya"I mumbled. "ITS MICHI~CHAN!!!! KAWAII~CHAN CAN HERE YOU! AND Y/N~SEMPIE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT"Kawaii~chan *I drink milk and it we'res of* "UGH MICHI WILL GET WHAT SHE WANTS ONE DAY!! MICHI ALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS!!!~NYAHAHAHA"I say as I run really fast. Going back we're we started.

(Y/N POV)
They let go I took of so fast really really fast going back we're we started. "HEY GET BACK HERE MICHI!!!"Laurence screams really loud. Dose MICHI and him have a bad past? The girl I was sitting next to? On a plane? The one that says ~Nya after every word? What! Oh my Irene I could have got killed by michi? Oh god!!! I was running really fast and then I bumped into someone. "Ouch"we both said in illusion. Except the other person said ouch~nya. "MICHI!!"I said and grabbed her arms and didn't let go. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!! YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH OF Y/N!"i said drinking milk. "Oh by the meanest of all means curse the idiot, to see stuff that shall not be seen!"I say using a spell on her. I didnt even notice the other people watching me. Lucinda clapped witch made everyone else clap. "Girl we have been trying to catch michi for years! And you've done it! Say,what did you do?"Lucinda says "hehe I...made her suffer of her vision so she sees things that aren't really there!"I say "wow the illusion spell! I couldn't get that one too work" Lucinda says "it was nothing" I said blushing this was lit! the days done! So the party's over, this was fun! I was also fun hanging out with zaneeeee....What am I saying again!!!!! Well I guess I have a crush on him,I just hope he can't read minds.

_________________________
I hope you enjoyed
I know I this is shorter then usual so,
I'll try to update sooner then you can say it's zanetastic!