Chapter Eighteen

Yeah... that's our new bae, he is coming soon. *wink wink*

Chapter Eighteen

All girls have a very special power. One that is a blessing and a curse.

It is the ability to know when your period starts without having to check.

So, when I woke up, I knew. Even though I had the special gift, I still threw the covers off only to find a very large blood stain.

SHIT

SHITTTTTTTTTT

Jumping out of bed, I strip out of Carter's now ruined shorts and my blood-filled underwear.

I really liked that pair...

I throw them into the bathroom and examine the linnen. I glance back in my memory to when I had breifly met Carter's mother, or well had seen her glaring at me. I don't think she will take it kindly that I ruin her white silk sheets.

So, I start to rip the sheets off, she can't get mad if there is no evidence.

The only problem is that the door opens.

"Shit." Someone says at the very time I do.

The only difference is that it is a male voice and has a hint British accent.

Like a drunk, amateur magician, I pull a disappearing act. I throw the blanket over my head and drop to the floor. Desperately hoping the foreign stranger would get the hint and leave.

My magic brain waves must of communicated because the stranger cursed and rushes into the closet.

"Bloody hell Love I'm so sorry. I suppose this is one hell of an introduction." The boy calls out from inside the closet. His voice clipped with a British accent and a light tone that made me smile again everything that was going on.

"Yea I mean I usually wait until the second date to pull a disappearing act from bed, but since we are breaking all the rules, is there a shirt I can barrow from there?" I ask him, thankful for him being in the closet due to now steady heat coating my face and neck.

The sound of ruffling clothing  and then a hand pops out holding a white mens button down dress shirt. I quickly shuffle to get it clenching my thighs together because ....well you know why. I take the shirt and put it on, thankful for something to wear other than my bra.

"Um I have to go get something." The voice mutters from closet, then sprints out of the closet eyes shielded and through the door leading out of the room.

Before he gets back I rush into the en suite and quickly lock the door behind me. I frantically try and wrap my brain around the events of the past minute.

In the brief seconds I had seen the stranger, I had glimpsed a head of blonde, and I had discovered that he was British, or was just talking with an accent for a random reason. He had sounded youngish, maybe late teens.

But other than that I knew nothing.

Removing the stranger from my mind, I open the cabinet in search for a tampon. There was razors, soap, a few medications, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper and of course a box of condoms. I sigh and slam the the door. Of course Carter had put me in a boy's bedroom.

I consider if I will have to shove toilet paper up my lady parts just to be able go home, or go on a search for a tampon, but as that thought crosses my mind, there is a knock on the door.

"Um Love, could you please open the door a sliver?" Says the stranger's voice, he was clearly uncomfortable, but he was pleading too.

Sighing, I crack the door open, myself behind the door just in case, but instead of a hand popping in, a hand shoots in carrying a pile of clothes.