Chapter 11

Authors note:So sorry for not updating guys! Teachers been literally chewing our asses off with tests,quizzes,and you better do well in the STAAR test shit...so yea but school is almost over!!! Which means that I can update more often! YAY!!!

"Umm ok well you see...while I was on my way to school I sorta....ummm" "What is it!" "Ummisortasawpatas huecasmakingoutwithaslut.." I quickly sorta said. "What?" "Dear lord lady.....i said that I saw Patas Chuecas making out with a slut!!!!!! I took pictures..." "I knew that asshole would cheat on me!! Don't worry I already knew he was going to cheat on me..." "Then why the fuck did you go out with him!!!!! "Idk I just said yes cuz I felt sorry for him..."

"What am I going to do with you Jay? You do know that ITS OK to REJECT a guy right??" "Yea....but still.." "You want me to help you plan an epic break up?" "Hell yea lol lets teach this asshole to NEVER mess with me again.although I did agree to date him knowing this shit would happen.." "Ok the. Hehe (evil laughing) 😈😈😈 After she finished the whole container of ice cream without leaving me any!! That bitch!! We got started on planing an EPIC break up!!

Well let's just say that the pictures I took of them will REALLY come in handy hehehe.... After that we ate some pizza(our parents love is that much ;) ) Later we watched 'The Conjuring' A really fucking scary movie Might add....the stupid doll is fucking scary I almost shit my pants!!!! We went to sleep around idk 6am!! lol

Jay and I slept in until I guess around...hmmmm....idk maybe 5 in the afternoon? maybe? That's how much I really care about the time. Mom and Dad are still sleeping yay! lol Ok so down to business mmmm.....How to have the EPIC break up with Patas chuecas? hmmm well it would be way to slutty to have Jay partner up with some other boy.....

-------------__---------______-----------

Authors note: Sorry for stopping here guys but I really want to know what you my awesome readers think that Hope,and Jay should do as an EPIC break up! So please comment below,and tell me what YOU would do if this was your friends situation... I really hope that you guys comment your thoughts!!! Really would appreciate at Least one comment thx

~Liz~