Chapter 28

Hey beautiful people!!! So as promised I'll update my story. YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!! Hahaha well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, annnnnnnd I almost forgot my promise....hehe

        Hope's POV

        After the whole 'Guy wanting to kill me/Humiliate his ass' show Jay stayed home, and now I'm headed to Elmer's place. Well let's just Hope I don't end up cutting a bitch today, because I will if they push my buttons too far. I finally got there after about 5 minutes. Elmer was waiting outside arms crossed. I got out of the car, and stormed inside the place I used to call home. I sat down on the couch, and refused any drinks or snacks offered. Call me a bitch for being so cold, but what those people did to me was by far the most cruel thing you can do to your own daughter. That day was a fucking eye opener for me, and since then I stopped letting people in so easily. "Ok I'm here now what the hell do you want?" He just glared at me for a second before speaking. "First of all you're in MY house, so you'll respect ME. Second of all as you might've already figured out you and I aren't humans. I'm Alpha Elmer from the LightLand pack. Your mother is the packs Luna, and well before that day you would've been the next Alpha in line, but since that happened your sister is the next heir." I just stared at him the whole time. "Ok and??? How does this affect me? Why the hell is this crap important? I could care less about your pack or your rank in it. I only care about my little sister." Maria stayed quiet the whole time just looking at me as if she was trying to absorb every detail in my face. Well I just feel really uncomfortable being under her intense gaze.... "It does affect you, because My pack is ranked as the second strongest pack in the world which makes us an everyday target to enemy packs. And the fact that you are walking out and about without protection or even proper training makes you an easy prey for enemies." I just look directly at him as if!!! "FYI I don't need protecting/protection in case you have forgotten I've been a boxer for a L-O-N-G T-I-M-E! And if someone was stupid enough to challenge me in any way, shape, or form I could just send their sorry ass back to hell."  He runs his hands through his hair, and sighs in frustration. "Look Hope I know you're a strong independent young woman, but you have to understand that you are not ready for the dangers you'll have to face in the future." "Look Elmer I know I can beat anyone's ass, and so you can go fuck yourself, because you don't deserve to worry, and care about me in any way....You lost that privilege the day you treated me like crap. Remember that day? HUH? DO YOU?!?!?! DO YOU REMEMBER ME BEGGING YOU AND MOM TO NOT KICK ME OUT?? DO YOU REMEMBER MY TEARS?!?!" I just showed weakness in front of them.. I now hate myself for it.. "So you have no right to feel anything towards me.." I finish my outburst, and let myself out....Frustration tears are threatening to spill real soon. I get in my car, and speed off to an unknown location. I can't let mom, dad, and Jay see me so weak...so I'm not going back home...at least not yet.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

        So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter haha it feels good to be writing once again. I didn't realize how writing my story sorta feels like my own private therapy lesson O_O.