eleven.

VENOMOUS LIPS.
011. | ❛ unexpected company.

THE BLONDE STARED ASTONISHED AT THE MAN BEFORE HER, AND COULD SAY THAT SOME EMOTION SEEPED ITS WAY INTO HER EYES AS KLAUS HELD HIS EVERLASTING SMIRK TO EMILIA. THE SUDDEN FLASH TO HER OLD LIFE BEFORE BECOMING A RIPPER QUEEN, ONE WHERE MAYA WAS STILL ALIVE AND ONE WHERE SHE STILL A SILVER OF EMOTION LEFT. The droplets of their drinks were creating a ring, and carving into the wood from the amount of time that had been spent of them observing each other.

The only thing that did stop them from the silence was the emerging of Stefan from behind Emilia, wrapping a arm around her waist pulling her into him. Stefan pushed her blonde locks aside and nibbled her exposed neckline before his eyes caught her gaze. Klaus's eyes were slightly widen while he took his drink before they returned to normal when he caught Stefan's eyes.

"You didn't tell me that you had a friend?" Stefan wickedly curled his smile before extending his hand out to him, before she pushed his arm back down.

"Don't pay attention to him, my love. He's just an accessory of my past." Emilia looked to Klaus before to Stefan, holding him back from Klaus and turning him around against his own wishes.

Klaus called out to them while sipping his drink, "Oh darling, Emilia. I would suspect that after all we shared together that you would be more welcoming to me, after all you are here thanks to me."

"Did he turn you?" Stefan asked Emilia, who wanted to desperately get away from the Mikaelson in front of them; for whenever a Mikaelson was never it could never be good news.

Before Emilia could respond to his question, Klaus stepped in taking the reins of the conversation. "Fortunately not, but my brother did have the pleasure of wooing Emilia and turning her. Although looking at it now, it seems that I was the unfortunate one."

Her small hands balled up into little balls of fists, and brushing her hair aside and walking up close to Klaus. For the proximity that they were in, the two retained their faces of cruel wickedness never letting the other get the best of them. For there was one thing that she had spited against the Mikaelsons and that was that their bite might have resulted in a vampire lifestyle, but never prepared her for the Ripper side of it.

"Trust me, at least your brother knew how to treat a woman with some decency." She spat at him before turning and making her way once again to Stefan's side. Although before she connected their lips, a new voice emerged before them.

"It's nice to know that you've enjoyed my company."

Emilia stood centimeters away from Stefan's lips with her eyes widen at the voice that had entangled her many years before. Turning ever so slowly around again, she was met by the younger Mikaelson who was dressed up in a nice tuxedo much like their first night together. No physically words were able to come out of her mouth as it remained opened, and was surprised that no mosquitoes entered it. Memories flashed before her eyes of Kol, and the love that both parties shared. One where she didn't feel the vindictiveness of seducing the man, but both creating a relationship of lust and passion.
She could feel her a certain sensation return to her body, as her eyes closed for a pure second before she let out a sigh.

With the various men surrounding her, Emilia felt her heart constrict itself as the different emotions kept rolling in one by one bringing all together a period of guilt washing over her. Grief was the main one that she had subdued the longest; the amount of people she's killed for pure pleasure and not fully grieving Maya's death came like a gushing air. And with each emotion rising, Emilia was running out of breath and feeling lightheaded from the tears she was holding back.