"Oh now you mad huh !? You wanna know how mad I was when you cheated !?? After THREE FUCKING YEARS of catering to you, dealing with your fans, helping you when you were down, I had you through thick and thin and ups and downs BECAUSE I LOVED YOU  and now you a stupid ass bitch ! " I slapped him again out of anger and he pinned me against the wall holding my arms above my head and his face was full of anger and his eyes even watered a little.

My towel started slipping as he held me arms tighter

"LOVED ? SO YOUNN LOVE ME NOMORE ?! I FUCK UP ONE TIME AND YOU SO QUICK TO GIVE UP ?! Ion think you loved me to begin with then " he snarled looking me up and down before his hand traveled up my thigh.

"I hate you so much right now " I whispered into his ear throwing my head back as he rubbed my clit through my panties.

"the feeling is mutual " he said picking me up and carrying me up the steps into his room and throwing me on the bed.

He wasted no time hopping onto the bed and ripping my bra off throwing it behind him and roughly licking and sucking my nipples.

"fuck " I lowly mumbled under my breath

He pulled his shirt off and pants then snatched my panties off creating a pile of clothes on the floor. He pulled my legs closer to him and looked at me with the same expression he was wearing when I slapped him. He slowly pulled down his boxers and even though its been like 3 months since we had sex he grew.

He wasted no time slamming into me . I closed my eyes gripping the sheets for dear life. He gripped my thigh hard causing me to yelp a little and open my eyes.

"Look at me " he spat speeding up

"I fucking hate you so much " I moaned out holding onto his back creating scratches.

"you hate me huh ?" He growled into my ear and I nodded and bit my lip as he slowed down teasing me.

I gasped and tried to move my hips at the speed I wanted to go at but he made sure that wasn't happening . He took it out completely rubbing it on my clit sending me into a frenzy of moans. I'd had enough.

I pushed him onto the bed and hopped on top going so fast that he couldn't move he was frozen in pleasure.

"I bet that bitch don't fuck you like this huh " I growled watching his face. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were closed.

I slapped him and he looked up at me.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you " I demanded bouncing up and down faster until he held my hips.

"Slow down or imma cum too fast " he groaned out lowly in pleasure. I knew I was doing my job right.

I stopped bouncing and decided to do some teasing of my own. I sat down all the way on his length. I moaned and sat for a second trying to gather myself. He thrusted upwards into me being impatient. I ran my fingers through my hair and leaned down placing my lips on his.

He was so into the kiss that he stopped thrusting all together. I was having fun with this hate sex and I knew if i didn't break this  kiss we would be making love.

I pushed his head back and grinded on him throwing my hair back "fucking dirty ass cheater " I mumbled out trying to push him over the edge.

He flipped us over and bent me over. I already knew the drill. I arched my back and he gripped my hair tight.He slipped it in and started pounding into me at a medium pace groaning here and there.

I was moaning so much that he had to slap my ass a couple of times to shut me up. I was sure it was going to be bruised later.

"You still hate me ? " he asked slowly but forcefully slamming into me causing me to whimper.

"Yesss " I moaned out in pleasure

He kept teasing me with hard slow strokes.

"Faster " I whined while he grinded into me

"Say you love me again " he let my hair go to gather it into a better ponytail .

"No " I said trying to piss him off

He slammed into me harder but he pulled out slower than he did before causing me to unarch my back a little. He slapped my ass hard.

"Arch your fucking back "

I made sure to fix my arch back and he started drilling into me again causing me to moan his name a little.

"Ah prodigyyy ! Fuck "

"say you love me " he thrusted speeding up until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I love you babyyy " I whimpered out feeling my climax coming.

"Baby im about to cum " I moaned as he gripped my hair back more

"Good me too " he slammed into me one more time before moving to the edge of the bed telling me sit on his lap.

I slowly sat down onto his friend and he held my hips and he mumbled in my ear .

"Fuck sherita "

I held onto the dresser for support as he drilled into me from behind. I clenched my eyes tight as I felt my climax on the edge.

"Baby I'm comingg ! " I nearly screamed before I was overwhelmed with so much pleasure . pleasure that I never once experienced before. This was like an out of body experience.

I felt him lifting me back onto the bed still thrusting into me fast and hard while I was still taken by my high.

Soon I felt a wet liquid shooting out of my body and landing all over the bed making me scream in pleasure and I felt a tear come out of my body. I started violently twitching and my body shook.

I always saw those videos on Instagram where he gave it to her so good she shook but never has it happened to me.

"damn " prodigy whispered still thrusting inside of me as my high came down and my body stopped shaking.

I had squirted all over him but he didn't seem to care.

He thrusted a little more before I felt him growing inside of me and his breaths became shorter.

He pulled out and I took him in my hand as his eyes rolled back and he came all over my hand.

I limped to the bathroom to wash off my hand then he went inside to clean up his self.

I pulled the sheets and covers off because I squirted all over them.

I put on some new sheets and I pulled on one of Prodigy's shirts. We both made our way over to his bed and got in.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"I never knew you could squirt"

"Neither did I "

Mindless behavior Freaky Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara