Smell

EMILY's POV                                                                                                                                             
                  I was going out that day and suddenly I smelled something that made me puke.I knocked the door twice,thrice but no one turned up.I was worried about Cheryl.When I was knocking the door other people rushed out to see what happened.They started forming their ridiculous opinions about her.Meanwhile one of the lady called 911.The duration till police came everyone standing in the building were whispering.
Their whispers accompanied me till the police arrived on the crime location.The police had to break the door as it was locked from inside.One of the policemen who had muscular body and perfect figure broke off the door and we entered the room.They checked if there were any windows opened.But their luck didn't support them.All the windows were tightly shut.Everyone standing there were astonished to see that.The smell started to grow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK:
                 "Hey Cheryl! how are you?",I heard a guy's voice that I had never heard.I turned back to see who he was and boom he was the guy that I had crush on.He had the most beautiful,radiant and exquisite eyes that I kept on staring.He was tall and handsome. He had the world's most stupefying and wondrous dimples.He had an intimidating voice.He was so gratifying and apprehensive.Until he bombarded me with another question,"Did you spot Emma somewhere."That question slipped earth beneath my legs.But I did reply,"I saw her on third floor of the building."He said thank you and in a blink of an eye he disappeared.I tried to called him LIAM LIAM but he had disappeared.                                                                                              

LIAM's POV:                                                                                                                                                  As cheryl told me I went to third floor and searched for Emma.But I was unable to find her.But as I walking I heard something from that room and entered the room.I was startled to see that.As Emma was making love with a guy.They were so busy kissing each other.That she was not even aware that I was standing there.I was speechless and I made my way through the door.
I was so depressed about that day. I just wouldn't keep my mind off that.After so many months I went out to play football with my friends.I never answered Emma's phone.I was knocked over with feather by Emma.While playing for sometime i went to sit on a bench.Cheryl saw me and came near me and asked me,"What happened why are you looking so pale?"As we were talking,I totally got lost in her.Which never happened with me when i used to be with girls.
               Back in my mind I was thinking that I should move on.I was thinking of proposing her.But what will she think about me?.All these thoughts were interrupted by her.She said I gotta go.So bye-bye.When i saw her walking away from me my heart sinked.So I made a decision to propose her.I ran behind her and asked weather she was free tonight? She unexpectedly answered YES.So will meet at 9:00 pm tonight.'Ok' she said.
                 So I was so excited about our first date.I was waiting for her near the restaurant.I stepped down,trying not to look long at her,as if she were the sun,yet I saw her like the sun even without looking.She was wearing a beautiful dress in black and white and possessed charms that she's not even aware of it.She was looking so stunning in that white and black dress that made her glow like sun. She was so beautiful. The way she threw her head back when she laughed or how her eyes seemed to almost sparkle with innocent happiness.

CHERYL's POV:
             Looking at the mirror,I was confused that is this dress appropriate for today's dinner.I had done light make up which accompanied with blush,mascara,eye liner.I was interrupted by a phone call and went there and picked up"Hey bro,after long time"...."Yes, I called to checked weather my lovely sis is fine or not"said my brother Ross."AWWW.....I am fine.Actually i m in hurry so bye-bye.I hanged up the phone and wore my black and white dress with black heals.
              I took my keys and walked off my house.I saw him standing near restaurant.He looked so stunning in his tuxedo.His charm made me  feel something that i couldn't ingore.I felt like running and kissing him hard.But I controlled my hormones.As we entered the restaurant,he pulled my chair and allowed me to sit first.As we sat he kissed my hand gently which gave me shivers in spine.In back of my mind I thought Why did he ask me out when he has a girlfriend.?What happened with Emma? Did he broke with her? But I ignored all these thoughts and focused on him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMILY's POV:
             So as we entered the room everything was so appropriate.But the smell started to blow our mind.And we entered the bedroom......

   HEY GUYZ!!!
I M A BEGINNER!!
SO PLEASE SUPPORT ME!!

SPECIAL CREDITS TO Joanacruz44819 FOR MAKING SUCH A WONDERFUL COVER FOR MY BOOK...THANK YOU!!❤️❤️

ALL THANKS TO MY FRIEND
"Shamika Redkar!!"
DO READ HER BOOK"I accept."
VOTE
COMMENT
Y

ou can even follow me on instagram...My id is @prishi_2901

My id is @prishi_2901