Chapter 23: "Keeps Me Shakin'"

Start from the beginning

He looked in the mirror, licking his finger as he fixed his brows. And smiling, he got on the bed gently, while taking the strawberry's from on the nightstand on his side, he laid on the bed, waiting for his queen, to arise from the bathroom.

Damon sat down, patiently waiting "come on baby...." She spoke timidly through the closed door "my boobs look tiny...."

He shook his head "I know for a fact that they look perfect. Let me see...." Seconds later, she opened the door, turning the bathroom lights off behind her. He almost fell off the bed at how perfect she looked. "Damn."

Aaliyah sighed, before looking up to meet his eyes, and all she saw was love....and a little bit of lust. "You like it? It's how you imagined it?"

Damon shook his head. "baby, you look beautiful. Come here." She walked towards him, as her body swayed effortlessly.

She took his hand that was reaching for her as he pulled her into his lap to straddle him, giggling, as he planted a kiss between her cleavage, and he pecked her lips, caressing her soft skin.

"So sexy." He whispered before kissing her again, admiring her breasts that fit perfectly into the bra he'd picked out, before he started placing kisses all over her chest and neck.

It started off soft, as if he were thinking carefully before each one, before it turned into him him sucking on her flesh, tasting her sweet skin and relishing in her scent as she moaned at his animistic behavior......

She hissed, as she slowly caressed the back of his head, and neck, roaming her hand down his shoulder and chest, "ooh Dame" she moaned out, chuckling tilting her head back, as he kissed in the middle of her neck, and on the side, smiling at how ticklish his beard was on her delicate skin.

He bit his lip, as he picked her up, and she had her legs wrapped around his frame, he turned them around and gently dropped her on the bed, Aaliyah was turned on, she laid on her elbows, with one leg covering the other, as she gazed at him with lust, biting her bottom lip. "It's killing you huh?." she said softly, and Dame chuckled, turned on by that.

"Turn your day upside down girl.." he bit his lip, grabbing both her legs from underneath pulling them close to him. But at the same time gentle, Aaliyah giggled, and was in awe and bliss loving how dominant he was.

"Damn, really hate to take that off your cute ass.." he told her while hovering over her, pulling on the draw string around her torso. She rubbed his neck, as he kissed in the crook of hers, and she skinned her nails in his back, making him groan,

"I know, they're so comfy." Dame lifted up, and slowly unraveled the bra piece on her, as she helped him, and threw it on the side of the bed, she held her breasts in place, and he moved his chain from off his neck, he slid it down the cleavage part of it, making her shiver and smile, biting her lip as she closed her eyes.

He did so all the way down her body to her pantie line, he took both his fingers and slowly slid them down off her. She moaned as he did it, not taking his eyes off her. Once they were off, he spread her legs, and slowly caressed her, from underneath, still fixated on her eyes, she fluttered them, and bit two of her fingers, at the pleasure.

"Damn, seem like you ready for me.." he smirked cutely. And she giggled, shrugging. "She's always happy to see you! Even when you're a asshole" She said as she lift her hands behind her head. Dame laughed as he continued to mess  with her a bit more, but he was too ready. he skipped the foreplay.

"You only saw all this.." she teased him, and he chuckled as he threw his boxers down. "my dumb ass know baby..." she laughed as he bent down in between her and kissed her lips passionately, as she clenched the back of his neck with her arms, he pressed his pelvis among hers as she moaned, he kissed around her,