Chapter 20: "Made your Bed, Now Sleep In It"

Hi everybody, sorry about the delay on these books, been very busy with work, I just got this new internship paid gig thing down in LA, and dealing with personal family issues..I'm gone try my best to continue to be updated, terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

RECAP FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER

He shut the door back, "I'm not leaving, as a man I ain't gone give up like that. I fucked up, and I rather you kick my ass then leave out this door." She heaved her chest up and down folding her arms, huffing don't know what else to throw at him.

She didn't want to physically hurt him more, but she wanted him to feel her wrath and pain he gave her, to make her feel better. He walked over to her, as she backed up, he tried to put his hands on her, and she pushed them down.

"Stop, get away from me" she said trying to push his chest.

"No." He told her, refusing. "Dame stop, move" she punched his arm, and it didn't hurt him just jerked. He backed her against their silver wall. "Come on!" he tried to explain to her, grabbing her wrists. But she removed them.

"Stop!! Get away from me. I don't wanna be near you." Damon had her pinned against the wall, not hurting her, but he needed her to hear him out and he yearned to be close to her. He couldn't help it.

"I'm wrong. I know I'm wrong. But baby you gotta let me apologize. You gotta hear me out." Aaliyah refused to look at him, her arms folded tightly to her chest, looking down at the floor.

"I don't have to do anything. I need space. I can't breathe!" He searched her face and saw she was really distressed. "In the moment, I was just fucking going off. I don't know what got into me. I know you wouldn't do anything like that. Biggs talked some sense into me."

She finally looked up at him "so you believe him? You believe him, and not me? The same way you believe Jay, and not me? This is all just proving to me that I made a mistake. I never should have let you talk me into getting married. Look how it's ruined everything. You don't really love me. You don't. You can't, not after what you said. We can break up and pretend it never happened. I'm not gonna be committed to a man that thinks I'm a whore.".....

She tried to walk away but Dame pulled her back gently. "Aaliyah you're not, I don't think that way about you...I seriously don't, I'm a hot headed dumb ass I know. You are not one, and I regret I even said what I said, deep down I didn't mean that....I put that on my mothers grave. Please, don't break this off, cause I won't let you." he told her, she shook her head "You can't decide.."

Dame replied back "I can, and I will...when I got with you, it was one of the best moments of my life. And for me to jeopardize that by some dumb ass words, I can't let that be the reason I fucking can't."

He told her, she looked at him, and then still not trying to hear him. "I will give you your space baby girl, but don't, don't walk out on me.....try to forgive me....I'll do anything....I love you I mean that."

He told her almost in a whisper. She formed more tears "It's hard to even believe you, how you said it on the phone was pretty much real as it gets. Only man I ever fucked was you, now I question...have you been doing so with Rachel?"

Dame was taken back she said that, but couldn't be mad, after he accused her. Dame looked to the side and wiped his lips.

"No, I haven't...I never had...I mean that...but I ain't mad for you asking, after I assumed...But I didn't I wouldn't do that to you Aaliyah, at all."

He said and he felt a tear almost form in his. "I know, I'm your first but...like I said, he got to me, and i never should of let him." She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to lower her blood pressure that was severely rising.