Chapter 23: "Keeps Me Shakin'"

* WARNING: THIS SCENE IS STEAMY!! *

"Hey Damon, thought we were going back to the hotel." Dame smiled, "Oh we are, but to my suite.." Aaliyah was confused, but then understood what he meant, perking her lips to the side

"Mm, so you had this whole thing figured out huh?" She said bashfully, and Dame smiled blushing shrugging. "All that dumb shit was my fault, had to make it up to you somehow."

Aaliyah searched him..."And what's that?" she asked biting her lip, smiling cocking her brow up. Dame licked his lips.

"You'll see..." Once Dame and Aaliyah arrived at this other hotel where he was staying, he helped her out the taxi after paying the man, and guided her inside, holding his hand on her waist. He checked in, and they took the elevator to the 5th floor.

They walked until, they were at his suite door. "Close you eyes ma" he told her and she did so, smiling excited what other surprises he had in mind. He took his card key and opened it.

Aaliyah held his one hand with both of hers as she heard the door unlock. Damon guided her in and took both of her hands as he walked backwards, leading her in.

"K, hold still babe." He moved to place a "do not disturb" sign on their door before he he embraced her from behind. "Your heart is racing. Relax, and open your eyes."

She took a deep breath before doing so, and her hand flew to her mouth as soon as she did. There were rose petals everywhere, but not in a tacky way.

They led to a huge white bed, covered in them, along with small candles looking as if they were placed in the floor.

There was a private balcony, overlooking the beach, as the curtains and doors were open, letting the ocean breeze and the delicate night air into the room.

She walked closer to the bed as she saw "Mr. and Mrs. Spelled out in roses on the bed and she snorted. Damon rubbed her back.

"I got a honeymoon suite....we're still newlyweds so it fits, I assume" She tucked her hair behind her ears again, reaching up to hug him. "It's perfect.".......

He embraced her gently but tightly, feeling relieved to have her in his arms. Just the two of them. Dame slowly pulled off from her, and squatted down on the foot of the bed, as Aaliyah watched his every move, he pulled from underneath it, a Boston Store box, with a ribbon.

She gasped in shock shaking her head, as he smiled and stood up with it. "Dame please, this too much baby.." She said touching her chest, flattered with all he's doing, when she been acting mean to him in two weeks.

"Take it, last thing I promise." He chuckled, and she looked at him, and then slowly at the box, as she took it. She opened it. And she snorted, closing it.

Dame and her laughed, and she dropped her mouth "Ooh no you didn't.." She gushed and blushed, shielding her face with her hand cracking up.

"Aw it's cute babe...so naughty" she teased. After seeing him get her a new set of lingerie. "Lord, what am I going to do with you?" Dame licked his lips, smiling "Thanks babe, I'm gone go try them on."

She took the whole thing to bathroom with her, and Dame rubbed his hands together, signing another relief, she liked it. He started to get himself together too, he was gone give her one of the best nights of her life he thought and hoped.

Everything had to be perfect. He went inside his closet, got his black customized rocawear robe. Taking off his shirt, and his shorts, leaving nothing but his boxers on, and removing his sox and shoes.