3. Screams of Pain

You were awoken by the sounds of rapid knocking. Yawning you got up and lazily made your way to the door. Looking though the peephole, you saw Bum and the ass of a man, Sangwoo.
Opening the door yawning and rubbing your eye, you asked, "What are you doing here? It's early." You figured Yoon gave Sangwoo your address.
"Bum wanted to see you," answered Sangwoo with his fake smile.
"Liar. You wanted to know where I lived and so you could do something to me. I can see it in your eyes. You think I'm dumb? I can read you like a book, Oh Sangwoo. I really am not in the mood to entertain guests at the moment. So if you wouldn't mind, leave," you said bluntly. When your tired you have no reason to be polite at all. You're grumpy and tired, especially when someone wakes you from your sleep.
"Bum said you were a spit fire."
"I don't care. Leave."
"(Nickname)?" asked Bum.
"What?" you asked tiredly.
"I was hoping we could do something today."
        Rubbing your face you said, "How about in a little while? You look like you could use some extra sleep too. You can take the bed. Sangwoo you can watch television or a movie. I have a ton of horror movies, I think you will like them," you said allowing them into your house. As you turned, you could feel eyes burning the back of your head. You knew it was Sangwoo. What an annoying jerk, you thought. He was looking at your form. You were wearing a tank top and shorts. Your gags showing, but you didn't care.
        Bum had went to your bedroom and you lead Sangwoo to the living room. You showed him how to change the TV to DVD and grabbed the gun that laid in between the couch cushions. Leaving you shoved it in the bathroom in your box of tampons. You walked into your room to see Bum all sprawled out on the bed. Giggling some you shoved him over and laid with him. You were to tired to makes a blanket bed on the flooring.
        Bum turned over to face you. You smiled tiredly and soon fell back to sleep. He soon did too.

        Sangwoo was getting bored of watching the movies and the television was not all that interesting. He went to explore your house. Walking down the hall he opened the first door, which was a linen closet. There were many different colored towels and sheets.
        Moving on, he found the bathroom. There was a lot of makeup, but he could tell that it really wasn't used. The makeup sat under your sink in a large plastic container. There were toiletries and lady things. The shower was clean with shampoo and conditioner. The medicine cabinet had a cup and toothbrush with toothpaste. There was also face wash and medical supplies.
        Carrying on, he went to the second to last door. He found a room that was full of books. It was your study. There your laptop sat on your desk. There were many things laying around. Papers scattered and books spud out of the shelves. You spent most of your time in here. There was a couch and it was the only clean place other than the desk chair.
        Sangwoo could only gaze at the mess that the room was in. You did need to clean. Your filing cabinet wasn't in use at the moment. Closing the door, he moved to the last room, which was your bedroom.
        When he opened the door, he did not expect Bum to be snuggled to your side as you held him close. He saw the pain on Yoon Bum's face. He could see the worry that you felt on your sleeping face. It was like you knew what he felt even when you were asleep.
You had developed the sense to know what he felt even if he was asleep. Sangwoo could not look away. You had a beautiful face, even if it was filled with worry. You looked as though you had makeup on as you slept. He wanted to wipe your face to get rid of the makeup that layered your face.
He left and watched a movie for an hour or two. He came back and you were still asleep. Bum was awake looking at you. You turned to face the door and your eyes fluttered open. Sangwoo saw the beautiful pools of (eye color). They seemed to stare with haziness and sleep residue. You rubbed your eyes and he saw no makeup smug on your face or hand. He realized you were beautifully made.
You looked at Sangwoo and smiled, but you thought you saw your mother's mother. The one person that actually helped you from being killed in the past.
"Grandmother?" you asked in a daze. It was soft and Bum was the only one that could hear you clearly. He whispered in your ear that that she died long ago. You were fifteen when she passed. You nodded. You pulled the blanket off. Your pajama shorts were crunched up on your upper thigh. Your gags showed. There was blood staining them. Sighing you grabbed your clothing and went to the bathroom.
You locked the door and started stripping and showered. The hot water ran down your body. You were lost in thought. You didn't hear the door open. You only realize that someone was in bathroom with you, when you heard the shower curtain open. There stud a naked Sangwoo. You moved back trying to cover yourself.
"Get out!" you shrieked. You could see his well toned chest. His strong arms that could crush a man's skull. Inching your way to your gun that was in your shower. He watched you with lust filled eyes. You swallowed the lump that started to form within your throat. Grabbing the gun, you aimed it at him. Rage was building up in your eyes. You could have just killed him with your look. He only smirked. He got closer.
He was so close to you that you could feel his breath on your neck. You froze. "You won't pull that trigger. You know why? Bum would be sad and hate you." He then started nibbling your ear. There was no moans that he heard. He was hoping you could make those cute noises. But you weren't easily pleased. You pushed him away and out of the shower and into the hall. His clothing shoved into his hand.
"Don't just think that you're cute, that you can do anything you want. I'm not that type of girl. You need to think before you fucking do anything. Or next time I won't hesitate to pull the trigger. Got it," you hissed.
"(Nickname)? Why are you naked with..."
"Bum, it's not what it looks like."
"You know how I feel about him. How could you?"
"Bumy," you cried. Grabbing your towel. You wrapped yourself in it. You raced over to him, grabbing his arms. Worry took over, your eyes speaking. He wouldn't look at you at all. He looked at the floor.