Hi and Goodbye

Other than the show ending, another sad thing I would hate saying is this: This will be the last part for this book.

It took me a while to write this because it still won't sink in to me that this show has already ended. The show and this book ending feels like saying goodbye to a part of me and believe me, Fridays wouldn't ever be the same after this.

Saying we're sad about it ending is an understatement. We all have been betrayed, spent nights crying and cursing on Mnet, blamed Knetz for the rankings, and went through a roller coaster of emotions. And don't forget those several versions of spoilers for each episode that either got us jumping in excitement or crying and wishing they were never true.

But hey, there were some happy moments too! Starting from their PR videos, eye contact battles, meringue time videos (in which 70% of them failed) and the iconic hidden box missions that sparked all the ships between the contestants – we spent hours watching every single one of them while patiently waiting for the first episode to air. Those little segments during elimination episodes too (ghost prank, arm wrestling battles, punch king battle, sports fest, etc.) will forever be remembered.

Not to mention, the excitement every time there's a new PD101-related video uploaded by Mnet Official too! And their individual cams for every evaluation performance that goes from "yes good" to "OMG expressions on point!" to "He deserved better! I mean look.at.him!" to "This is too sinful to watch bLESS MY INNOCENT EYES".

Of course, it wasn't also known as Broduce 101 if not for the bromance between the contestants. Throughout the show, the trainees have shown us how beautiful and long-lasting friendships can still be formed even in the midst of having to compete against each other. This just proves us that more than a competition, this show was also able to create a lasting bond between the boys, and hopefully we can see more of their bromance moments once they all debut too!

I could go on and on and on listing everything that happened in that short span of time really, but that would take me forever to finish writing them.

Believe me, I'm as devastated as you all are about saying goodbye to the show. I kept telling myself I will be okay but whenever I scroll through social media, I just find myself crying again. The results, the finale, everything.. is just too heart-breaking.

But then again, we have to accept this reality. Even though some of our biases didn't make it, we gotta also admit that those who ended up debuting also deserved their place. All of them worked hard, therefore all them deserved it.

As for the eliminated trainees, even though Wanna One isn't for them, let's just think that better things will come to them, and pray so that we can all see them again. It might not be as an idol for some, but definitely something they are destined to be doing. And by that time, let's show them that we're still there to cheer them.

One thing I really wanted to say is this: THANK YOU. For the past three months, you have all given me so much love and showered this book with overflowing support making all of those work worth it. Thank you soooooooooo much guys! I don't think a lifetime would be enough to thank every single one of you for supporting me and this book.

As much as I wanted to create another book for Wanna One, I sadly need to get off Wattpad for a while as I need to prepare for my exams 😷😷 I also decided to take a rest first at making these profiles and stuff, since sometimes it also gets really time-consuming and I badly need to put my studies as first priority especially now that I'm almost graduating 😿

But to cheer you guys up a little, here's some really good news!

Please still cheer for Wanna One once they make their official debut too because those who made it to the Top 11 also deserved their spots! Everyone worked hard so please support them until the end, they deserve all the love! But of course, let us...

Please still cheer for Wanna One once they make their official debut too because those who made it to the Top 11 also deserved their spots! Everyone worked hard so please support them until the end, they deserve all the love! But of course, let us also patiently wait for the others to debut and perform on stage too!

Once again, thank you so much and I love you all! 내 마음속에 저장! 💞

This has been MiyHanStal, signing off.

___________________________

Produce 101: Profiles [Season 2]

1.42M reads | 37.6K votes | 25.5K comments | 181 parts

Date started: 28 July 2016

Date completed: 17 June 2017

Highest Ranking: #1 in Random 17 & 18 May 2017