Chapter 8

You both looked at Korosensei, his normal yellow skin was covered in what seems like white paint and large black spots. You became more flustered when you realized that Karma was still on top of you.

"I hope I'm interupting something..." Korosensei spoke.

Karma cleared his throat as you both moved to sit properly on the couch. 

"Yeah. You. Just. Did" The redhead madly retorted, glaring at the octopus with crossed arms.

The octopus sighed in relief. "That's good..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" You shouted while Karma rushed to the octopus, trying to stab him with an anti-sensei knife.

"Now, now. I'm just here to make sure that things won't escalate quickly." Korosensei educated while dodging Karma's attacks. "You both are underaged to do that kind of stuff. But if you are old enough, feel free to satisfy your raging hormones."

You totally knew what he meant by that.

"That's it! GET OUT. BOTH OF YOU!" You stood up, pointing to the front door.

Korosensei laughed as Karma looked at you. You shook your head, showing him that you didn't want to do that either. You lead the two out of the door before they could trash your wonderful living room.

"Thank you for the coffee, Y/n. I appreciate the 'me-themed-cappuccino'!" As soon as Korosensei walked out, he jumped at a safe distance away from Karma.

Karma walked out the door and as he heard you call his name, he immediately stopped walking.

"Karma… umm about the… y'know the flowers and the chocolates and stuff..." He looked at you, only to find your lips colliding with his for a second."Thanks… for everything."

"Uhh, yeah. You're welcome." He said, scratching the back of his head. "And thanks… for accepting my apology."

"Yeah, well. See you on Monday, Akabane." You smiled as he returned it.

"See you, my first kiss."

You looked at him surprised, your face flushed into a deep crimson hue that could put this redhead's hair to shame.

Karma left with a laugh of victory, a genuine smile etched onto his once threatening visage. You looked at his back, embarassed with his planned confession.

It's not like it wasn't my first kiss either!, you fumed, closing the door behind you.

"Who does he think he is, going around announcing he's my first kiss..." Your eyes trailed to the bouquet of (favorite flowers) as you ate the bar of chocolates along with it.

You noticed a note buried at the middle of the flowers. You fetched it and went up to your room to read the letter.

You flopped on your bed, eyeing the note wrapped in a red ribbon.

You opened it in a flash and started reading the words one by one.

"Dear Y/n…"

~~~~~

Monday came by as quickly as it could, making you pumped up about going to class and seeing Karma. Needless to say that the redhead felt the same.