Chapter 6

He looked at her in disbelief. You were leaving his side just to transfer to Class A? Just so you could take your precious time twinkling and batting your eyes to those so called geniuses?

Karma scoffed and scrunched his eyebrows. He searched for an appropriate reason in the back of his mind and remembered that time back when you were tutoring other students for midterms.

That damn Sugino...

He let a smirk drawn to his lips. "So you wanted to impress someone. Is that it?"

"Wha —"

You looked at Karma with disbelief and felt your world crumbling right in that moment. The thing that you feared was now eating your confidence, alive.

Karma was mad because of you having to leave and now you were slowly losing the trust of your friend.

"I mean it's pretty obvious, Y/n. So… who won the bet and made you their bitch?" He sassed.

Your jaw dropped in shock.

"You got it all wrong, Karma. The reason why I wanted to go back was because it was my decision!"

"Oh, and leaving somebody in the air was your fucking decision?  I don't think so…"

"I'm not leaving anyone! I'm just making things right for —"

"Then why are leaving me?!"

"If you just fricking listen and actually consider my fucking feelings then I wouldn't have to transfer to Class A!"

That does it.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to —". Karma clutched your arm tightly as he dragged you.

"Ow Karma! Stop it! You're hurting me." You pleaded but he continued dragging you towards the classroom.

He led you inside, letting go of your hand once you were in front of the class.

"Go on. Say that right in their faces." Karma said.

Your plan was to say goodbye to Karma only and this dilemma was not part of your plans. But you reconsidered that and decided that it would be best if you let everybody know since they were your second family and they were your friends.

Everyone inside the classroom stood in silence, anticipating your announcement. Some of your classmates like Sugino and Nagisa were out to plot something against the octopus so you guess the people here could just tell them.

"Guys... I might be going back to the main campus."

"WHAT?!" A lot of them exclaimed, all of them were shocked for sure. Tension filled the room, questions that couldn't be answered filled their minds.

Someone scoffed in the back of the room.

"Would you look at that! Someone's been kissing the principal's ass!" Terasaka said getting everyone's attention.

"She's given a chance to come back just by passing her midterms! Anyone can do that! Why not us?!", he continued. "Why isn't she included in the principal's standards, huh?!"

"You good-for-nothing freak. You don't belong here."

"You're better off to that end class."

"You're a fucking cheat. You're a monster."

You looked down. Awful memories starting to seep through your mind. The humiliation is coming back and there's no way you could stop it. Your heart becomes heavier by the second. You couldn't even answer their questions because…