Busy Crystal

It's past ten in the evening. Crystal finally decided to stop moving and stop doing something. A lot happened today but she doesn't recall a moment of resting or having a time-out.

She had just arrived from school... from volleyball training. She feels exhausted... physically. Her class began at 7:30 in the morning, but she woke up at 5:30 to exercise; That was when the "action" and exertion of rigorous activities really began. Her classes lasted until 5:00 in the afternoon.

Crystal never tires of attending classes. She loves to learn; she loves school. The troublesome bits come after classes.

Crystal thought she would finally have an hour of rest after her last class. But there were certain documents she had to organize for submission in the Student Affairs Office. She almost forgot that she was put in charge of the volleyball league matter.

After that, there was volleyball training. She wouldn't miss that. She wanted to show off her skills more than ever.

It's just now - past ten in the evening - that she gets to sit and think properly.

"I'm the model student. I'm the teacher's pet. They will love me and they will look up to me. I will get that honor. They will only have to wait and see."