Fear and Willpower

(Edited)
23/10/2020
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
********************************************
1 Week Later.....

Sakura POV

Something isn't right, I can tell.

Something just didn't feel right.

But every time I try to pick myself back up he just knocks me down.

And that takes me back to square one.

Nowhere.

Every day that passes it feels as if I am succumbing to their every demands at a rapid rate.

Losing my confidence.

What was I living for now I'm with them?

Will I ever escape ? Should I escape?

I'm in the right place right?

The only thing I am sure of is FEAR.

I know that I can't go against him.

Tetsu...

...As he continues shouting, degrading comments at me this is all I could sit there thinking about.

Tetsu POV

With every word I mention to her she seems to become more and more lost.

Yes...this means that the plan is working. The mind control technique was now at 77%.
I almost have full control of her...but still it didn't feel right. I'm battling with my conscience.

But regardless of this I can't help but be obsessed with the idea of her being all mine.

My obsession is the catalyst for my actions.

This obsession is what is making me follow my uncles strategy, instead of my own.

I had to be heartless and cruel to her.

For her to love me back.

And not reject me.

All I knew was that my one day my indecisiveness may kill me.

Tetsu: You are just a silly, foolish girl you can't do anything in this house. And if you ever ask me to go outside of the bounds of this abode again. You will be sorry.

Sakura: *crying* Ye- Y- Yes Tetsu

Tetsu: What have I told you about that you illerate. Where is the kun ? Where is the suffix.

I shout this in her face and my control over her increases by 10% (87%) and the fear in her eyes intensifies.

She stops crying.

I have to say that I am shocked by the sudden increase in control. But I remain calm and cold.

Sakura: Tetsu-kun.

Tetsu: Yes! That's it my Aragonta Queen. Now what are your goals. Repeat them to me.

Sakura: Yes Tetsu-Kun. Kill Sasuke Uchiha, Marry Tetsu Haruno and Restore the authority of the Haruno Clan.

I walk up to her slowly and embrace her tightly.

Tetsu: That's my baby girl. Want to eat?

Sakura: Well yes..

Tetsu: Go and cook then!!!

Sakura: Hai! Tetsu-kun

Sakura POV

The more he screams at me the more I feel like I am losing my mind.

I don't really know who I am anymore.