Four Years.

^you and finn's house^
four years after the court case
y/n's pov
"good morning princess." finn greeted, rolling over in the bed, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"do you know what is in 3 weeks?" i groaned.

"the four year anniversary of us announcing our relationship to the public?" finn guessed, but of course he knew.

"yes!" i exclaimed, feeling all giddy inside.

"i can't believe stranger things ended." finn sighed, sitting up in the bed.

"i can't believe it's been a year since it ended." i murmured.

"i know. it's like, we never would've been where we are now without st." finn stated, looking at me.

"i know, i never would've met you." i said, sitting up and holding his hand.

"we would have to meet someway. we're meant to be." finn whispered, making soft, small circle motions with his thumb on the back of my hand.

"you make me so happy, i just don't know what i would do without you." i admitted.

"we should go out to eat breakfast." finn suggested.

"finn, it's 12:30 PM." i giggled, face palming.

"well then, let's go get lunch!" finn said, hopping out of bed with his messy, curly hair and his flannel pajama pants.

he went to the closet and picked out an outfit and i did as well.

finn's outfit ^

my outfit ^

"finn look!" i said, pointing at his outfit when i was done getting ready.

"we're both wearing nike!" he laughed.

after that we left the house. we got into our car.