Adrenaline rush.

Your POV
in a dream
"you can't be doing this." i yelled.

"yes i can." the shadow yelled.

"show yourself." i demanded.

"no." he said, throwing the glass heart i had in my pocket to the ground. it was my mother's, who had passed a year ago.

i then did something that suprised me.

i jumped up and grabbed him by his jacket.

he had dark curls and brown eyes.

it was finn.

the one i loved, the one who "loved" me.

he hurt me.

"wh-why finn?" i stammered.

"because i don't care about you." he said, pushing me towards a brick wall.

and then i woke up...

i was screaming, and i turned to see a worried looking finn.

"y-y/n, are you ok? you've been sleeping all day, it's nearly 7PM." finn asked, straddling himself over me, putting his hands on my face, which was now as red as a tomato.

"ye-yeah, just had a bad dream, that's all." i sighed, reaching up to run my hands through his dark brown locks.

"god, i freaking love that." he said as i sat up.

he rested his forehead on mine, and we both started to lean in. soon, i broke the space between us.

it almost seemed like i could hear whispers in the background, who cares.

then i heard a really loud noise.

"OMG WHO STARTED BLASTING ALL STAR- NICK FUCKING WOLFHARD GOD!" finn yelled pulling away from the kiss.

"well, i couldn't let my baby brother get to frisky, he's only 15 years old." nick said in a girly voice.

"that is so unfa-" finn started, but was interrupted by nick once more.

"by the way, mom wants you downstairs. and wants me to talk to y/n or something." nick said, and finn walked downstairs and nick sat by me.

"so um, why do you have to talk to me?" i asked.

"well, finn had a girlfriend before you, and he loved her a lot. turns out she was only using him. so we need to make sure of something." nick replied.

"sure." i choked.

"we need to make sure that you love finn, and that you would do anything for him." nick explained.

"i would do anything for your brother, nick. i would die for him. he makes so many people like me happy, and no one deserves to get happiness taken away from them." i mumbled, blushing like an idiot.

"my brother feels the exact same way as you do. would ride or die with you." he said, pulling me into a side hug.

"stEALING MY GIRLFRIEND?" finn yelled from the doorway.

"what? no!" nick screamed, throwing his hands up.

"i'm just joking, but seriously, exit the room. i need to talk to y/n, alone." he replied, stressing the word 'alone'.

"alright." nick quipped, exiting the room.

"what did your mom want you for?" i asked.

"she gave me 'the talk'." finn sighed, sitting by me and scratching the back of his neck.

"why?" i questioned, feeling a little uncomfortable as i blushed.

"she doesn't want me to take things too fast. which i don't think we are..." finn mumbled.

"well we aren't." i agreed, laying my head on his shoulder.

"i know." he said as i wrapped my legs around his torso. he lightly wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled as i buried my face in the crook of his neck.

i lifted my head up to rest my forehead on his.

he left a small peck on my nose. i got up to change into my pajamas. and then i came out to see a shirtless finn scrolling through his instagram feed.

"hey." he whispered, his voice raspy.

"hey." i said, sitting down by him. i was wearing black pj shorts with white strings, and a black p!atd hoodie.

i fell asleep as i felt his gentle arms sneak around my waist. 

i felt at home in his arms

✨✨✨
AYE YOUR GIRL FINN-ALLY UPDATED!!!

AND 700 reads IM SHOOOK LIKE HOLY KUMQUAT!!!